Striper loin in a Bechamel sauce. - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Recipes
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Gator gar
Registered Users-pm+

Gator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to PirateGator gar has been promoted to Pirate
Striper loin in a Bechamel sauce.

Maybe not a true Bechamel. I use half and half instead of whole milk. I sauteed some vegetables, added my butter and flour, cooked the flour taste out into a good blonde roux and added my half and half with some old bay and white pepper to taste.

The striper loin was dried and pan seared after seasoning with Old Bay, then finished off in the oven. Then I just put it all together. I gave my wife the plate, thinking she would give me half the fish and she ate it all, while I was posting. I told you she loved striper. She told me to catch some more!! Its a good thing I have some more to cook for me.LOL
Enjoy the pics
Attached Images

Gator gar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
Excellent GG! I'm going to keep a few just to make that dish.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
markbrumbaugh
Sea Hunt Triton 188

markbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Piratemarkbrumbaugh has been promoted to Pirate
Well, im impressed.
markbrumbaugh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
whackmaster
I suck at Fishing but LOVE it

whackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Piratewhackmaster has been promoted to Pirate
WOW, that looks tasty......You must be watching to many cooking shows.
whackmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2019, 07:19 AM   #5
Denhut
Registered Users-pm+

Denhut is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Looks amazing! Try to make bechamel sauce this way, I am sure it'll be even more delicious)
Denhut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 11:32 AM   #6
texasGG
Reelrednecks Fishing Team

texasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to Pirate
Dang, That looks great. I'm sure gonna give this one a try. Thanks for posting.
texasGG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message