Sharkchum Life - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-19-2019, 05:42 PM   #41
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

gotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
We have a winner.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
you better get way better at keeping your spots secret
gotmuddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2019, 01:24 PM   #42
jpdarby2
Registered Users-pm+

jpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Piratejpdarby2 has been promoted to Pirate
Glad to hear you’re back and I look forward to the YouTube channel
jpdarby2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2019, 02:26 PM   #43
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmuddy View Post
teaching people the first rule of sharkchum fishing, DONT LAY THE ROD DOWN IN THE SAND

No, The first rule is to never lay your "REEL" in the sand, the sand cant hurt the rod. My reel is on a piece of driftwood and not touching the sand at all.
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2019, 03:00 PM   #44
Zeitgeist
Whose House? Coog's House!!!

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
On occasion, I am going to help on some shoots. Going to order me a Lumix GH5 Mirrorless camera and a DJI Ronin S gimble. Gonna be on like Sharkchum!!!
Attached Images

Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2019, 03:23 PM   #45
will-billy
Registered Users-pm+

will-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Pirate
subscribed
will-billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 08:58 AM   #46
habanerojooz
Who said that was spicy?

habanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Pirate
High end camera on a gimble rocks. Pictures and outstanding video. Longer videos get advertisement breaks.

Good luck with that. You seem to have the passion and obviously the experience to make it educational and entertaining. Look forward to watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 12:52 PM   #47
IWasaFishInMyPastLife
Registered Users-pm+

IWasaFishInMyPastLife is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
happy to see sharkchum back!
IWasaFishInMyPastLife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 03:01 PM   #48
gbcorley
Registered Users-pm+

gbcorley is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmuddy View Post
teaching people the first rule of sharkchum fishing, DONT LAY THE ROD DOWN IN THE SAND

Am I the only one that finds it funny that this guys trying to lecture someone that has probably forgot more about fishing then he probably knows.

Sharkchum glad to see you back at it.
gbcorley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 03:12 PM   #49
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbcorley View Post
Am I the only one that finds it funny that this guys trying to lecture someone that has probably forgot more about fishing then he probably knows.

Sharkchum glad to see you back at it.
It's ok, he's a friend of mine. He's just giving me a hard time because the first time he went fishing with me, I jumped all over him because he set his reel down in the sand.
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 07:46 PM   #50
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
That'll be cool I'll watch it.

You know a while back I saw an episode, I want that it was a Texas outdoors fishing hunting show with Keith Warren. If I got his name right.

They featured a surf guide and I'm pretty sure it's South Padre Island area.

He took people down the beach in his truck or a Jeep that was rigged up for surf fishing and just drove down the beach if he saw birds working he get out and throw into them and catch trout or he'd set up the rods for red fish and sharks.

BTW the u tube thing is a good idea.
DA REEL DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message