2018 or 2019 F250 Lariat- Power Stroke miles - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2018, 09:13 AM   #11
Spots and Dots
Registered Users-pm+

Spots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to PirateSpots and Dots has been promoted to Pirate
2017 f250 with leveling kit and 35x12.5
i get 16.5 commuting from Katy to downtown and around 13 on the highway with the cruise set at 80.
Hauling my Ranger I get 12ish.
Spots and Dots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2018, 09:55 AM   #12
Reynolds4
Registered Users-pm+

Reynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to Pirate
Hand calculated two tanks just recently. 15.5 commuting to work and home. 14.5 highway 75-80 mph.
Stock height. 35x12.50R20 all terrains
Reynolds4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2018, 11:52 AM   #13
fishin shallow
Registered Users-pm+

fishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Pirate
Put 35's on and dropped from 17 to 14 mph on the highway. Ordered a tuner to try and get a few mpg back.
fishin shallow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2019, 09:33 PM   #14
will-billy
Registered Users-pm+

will-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Piratewill-billy has been promoted to Pirate
2018 averages 16
will-billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2019, 01:25 PM   #15
acoastalbender
Registered Users-pm+

acoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHER WYLIE View Post
I just bought a 2019 f250 with the 6.2 gasser without a regret. 14 in town driving
12-13 on highway doing 80
9 pulling a 16 ft stock trailer or 23 ft bay boat. Have 15,000 miles with stock tires.
Great truck with plenty of power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just about the same on my '15 with 38k miles and bone stock ... this is a great combo for me and love it ...
acoastalbender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2019, 02:09 PM   #16
Robert.Parson
Banned

Robert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatsboy View Post
I am about ready to pull the trigger on a new F250 with Power Stroke. I'm not interested in lifting it, maybe a leveling kit. What kind of Highway Mileage and city mileage are you guys seeing, not pulling a trailer?
Flatsboy
Just keep in mind that stated fuel mileage is really subjective.
My 03 Excursion can get 22 MPG, calculated over 220 miles. Wife was driving. Gentley. 55 mph, mostly down hill, southbound into Mexico with a North wind behind us and a light load.
By computer, she got 25,
ME ? 17 if I'm lucky.. I'm just a heavier foot.
Even when hand calculating fuel mileage. Pump to pump differences can be substantial. Valero pumps are super slow compared to Bucees.
And idle time is another factor.
And gearing. I think there are 4 or 5 different gear ratios in just the last 10 years. 2 different gears for Excursions.
4x4 or not makes a slight difference as well.

Just wanted to put that out there.
Not trying to invalidate anything anyone has stated.
Robert.Parson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2019, 05:33 PM   #17
gozag
Registered Users-pm+

gozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirategozag has been promoted to Pirate
2017 with the 3.31 rear end avg about 15.4.

Highway 17
Town 13

If you're not planning on pulling anything too heavy I definitely recommend that rear end if you're concerned about fuel economy. Still pulls the boat at 70 but unloaded does a little better than a 3.55 or a 3.73 on fuel
gozag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message