Need new smoker - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > BBQ & Grilling Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2018, 07:29 PM   #21
Parkerboy
Registered Users-pm+

Parkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to PirateParkerboy has been promoted to Pirate
Check out https://lonestargrillz.com

You won't be sorry and built in Willis, TX

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Parkerboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2018, 12:00 PM   #22
Jleinneweber
Registered Users-pm+

Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.L. View Post
I got a Lifetyme pit from HEB. Check them out Made in Uvalde I believe
X2
Jleinneweber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2019, 08:10 AM   #23
Cavjock22
Registered Users-pm+

Cavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to PirateCavjock22 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jleinneweber View Post
X2
X3... Love my lifetyme bbq smoker..You can’t go wrong..
Cavjock22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2019, 09:18 AM   #24
Pistol58
Pistol58

Pistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to PiratePistol58 has been promoted to Pirate
x2 on a Grilla. I was searching the forum to see if anyone else recommended one.

I did a ton of research before pulling the trigger on a pellet smoker. I was super close to purchasing the yoder 640, but went with the Grilla Silverback.

Couldnt be happier. I have done a couple racks of ribs already and plan on a pork butt this weekend.
Pistol58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2019, 10:49 PM   #25
randeg
Registered Users-pm+

randeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Piraterandeg has been promoted to Pirate
Big Bear Pits I have had one for at least 5 years. I would say they are the best value for stick smokers available. And they are good guys. At least give them a call.
randeg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2019, 05:49 AM   #26
Vitostyw
Banned

Vitostyw is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Hi, if you're looking for something larger, try to check out this commercial kitchen equipment - they've got good options for kitchen equipment (and other stuff); we got some and are pretty pleased with the quality so far.
The customer service is also helpful.
Vitostyw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2019, 06:31 PM   #27
ccoker
Registered Users-pm+

ccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunner
to the guys that have pellet smokers... do they REALLY do as well as traditional smoker?
like, getting the smoke rings and penetrating a brisket?
has anyone had a brisket done on one that was was like "this is the best brisket I have ever had?"
ccoker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2019, 09:42 PM   #28
Fishy Eye
Registered Users-pm+

Fishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to PirateFishy Eye has been promoted to Pirate
Not the same. I have a really nice rec-tec 700. It is awesome for certain things. My big stick burner though, kicks its butt for top shelf bbq. smoke ring is NOT the same. Convenience versus quality is what the trade off is.
Fishy Eye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2019, 06:42 AM   #29
reel thing
Registered Users-pm+

reel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Pirate
bucees and academy

Bucees and academy both have old world smokers for $400 . Ibought one from buccees and they are heavy steel and well made. Smokes best brisket I've ever had.
reel thing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2019, 11:25 AM   #30
ccoker
Registered Users-pm+

ccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunnerccoker has been promote to Gunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy Eye View Post
Not the same. I have a really nice rec-tec 700. It is awesome for certain things. My big stick burner though, kicks its butt for top shelf bbq. smoke ring is NOT the same. Convenience versus quality is what the trade off is.

kind of what I figured..
I have a good, old school, heavy smoker but want something a bit bigger.

Also a gas grlll that I will add wood to get a bit of smokey favor..
It doesn't taste as good as when I use the other pit and charcoal/wood for sure.

Thinking of getting rid of both and getting this one..
https://www.magnumtrailers.com/lyfe-...p6u%7Cf1e.html
ccoker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message