Venice, La offshore charter split - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Crew Wanted/Crew Available
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2018, 07:57 AM   #21
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

gotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaseneil View Post
Ya, maybe we should set a date for fall so everyone has more notice to plan. How about Saturday September 1st?
annual bbq cookoff

I was thinking more like october for fall. it will be hot as hell down there labor day
gotmuddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2018, 05:12 PM   #22
kaseneil
Registered Users-pm+

kaseneil is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Ok, I am game for October.
kaseneil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2018, 11:27 AM   #23
mad_max
Registered Users-pm+

mad_max is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Ok, I am game for October.
If you want to do an October trip, count me in. I've been trying to organize a group of people to do a charter out of Venice for a while now, but it's hard to get a group of 4-5 to commit.
mad_max is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2018, 09:14 PM   #24
kaseneil
Registered Users-pm+

Ok cool! Glad to have you join Max. We will keep working on this and hopefully get a few more to join.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:22 PM   #25
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

gotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirate
I am bringing 1 with me at least.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:24 PM   #26
grouper150

grouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirategrouper150 has been promoted to Pirate
I think "6 people" includes the Captain and/or deckhand in the count ...they call it a 6pack license....
grouper150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2018, 03:15 PM   #27
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouper150 View Post
I think "6 people" includes the Captain and/or deckhand in the count ...they call it a 6pack license....
its 6 fisherman

http://www.voodoofishingcharters.com/lodging-rates/
Old 02-07-2018, 07:36 PM   #28
kaseneil
Registered Users-pm+

Correct..6 anglers..around $400 each = trip of a lifetime! Does anyone have a weekend in October that they prefer? I may be able to bring two more with me, but they haven't given commitment yet so several seats are still open.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:07 AM   #29
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Cat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to Pirate
i'm in for October, the week of the 13th, no moon
Cat O' Lies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2018, 09:30 AM   #30
mad_max
Registered Users-pm+

mad_max is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Correct..6 anglers..around $400 each = trip of a lifetime! Does anyone have a weekend in October that they prefer? I may be able to bring two more with me, but they haven't given commitment yet so several seats are still open.
Quick question - what do you have in mind for the trip? The day trips that chase the shrimp boats run under 2K (plus cost of fuel), while overnight trips run an additional 1K. I'd be up for either, with a big enough group, perhaps we could do either 2 day trips or a single long overnight.

I think I'll be up for any weekend in October, so count me in. If we do the night trip, the weekend closest to the new moon would be best. On the shrimp boat day trips, I don't think the moon phase matters much.

The other thing to consider is that if we book a trip for specific day, there's always the possibility of a weather cancelation. That means leaving options open to reschedule for an open Monday or Tuesday if (say) a Saturday-Sunday trip is canceled. That's especially true for those coming in from far away.
mad_max is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message