Welding cart - done - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > DIY (Do it yourself) forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2017, 09:58 AM   #1
reese
Registered Users-pm+

reese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Pirate
Welding cart - done

Now I need to make a heavy extension cord to give me some more distance. Nice to have some floor space available again and all of the cords, leads, etc. not on the floor.
Attached Images

reese is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2017, 11:05 AM   #2
acoastalbender
Registered Users-pm+

acoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirate
Nice job ... !
acoastalbender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2017, 03:30 PM   #3
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

hurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Pirate
Nice cart. By the way a welding cart is never DONE =]
hurricane matt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2017, 02:24 PM   #4
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

hurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Pirate
Curious that is one of those hobart plasmas with the internal air compressor? Never used one just wondering how was they? Pulled trigger on an eastwood 60 torch. Just curious.. Thanks.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:10 PM   #5
reese
Registered Users-pm+

reese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Piratereese has been promoted to Pirate
Yes, it is the 110 v unit with internal compressor. I need to play around with plumbing in my own air to see how more PSI/volume changes the cutting.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:25 AM   #6
goldwingtiny
Sea' N Red

goldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirategoldwingtiny has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
Yes, it is the 110 v unit with internal compressor. I need to play around with plumbing in my own air to see how more PSI/volume changes the cutting.
Are you saying it needs more PSI or you're just trying to improve it?
goldwingtiny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2017, 07:04 AM   #7
coup de grace
Dang it...

coup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Pirate
Yes sir, nice work.
coup de grace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2017, 08:16 AM   #8
reese
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane matt View Post
Curious that is one of those hobart plasmas with the internal air compressor? Never used one just wondering how was they? Pulled trigger on an eastwood 60 torch. Just curious.. Thanks.
It works good but I think I may be upgrading to a 220 v version to be able to cut thicker material. Looking at making the switch from 110 to 220 on my Mig also now that I have an actual shop o work in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwingtiny View Post
Are you saying it needs more PSI or you're just trying to improve it?
I did a little reading the other day, PSI "may" make a little difference but not in thickness, hence my above reply to Matt. Cutting 3/16" ish is slow with this 110 version. Slag knocks off a lot easier than Ox/Ac torch slag.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:30 AM   #9
TwoKewl'er
Registered Users-pm+

TwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to PirateTwoKewl'er has been promoted to Pirate
Nice ......and good color choice for those red machines...looks like Miller Blue

on the plasma make sure you have a good filter installed,,,,they don't like moisture

An you can get an extension cord from most welding supplies ....should be a part # 8325 or 8350.......8/3 25' or 50'

Carry on
TwoKewl'er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2017, 11:44 AM   #10
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

I would highly suggest a hypertherm 30xp-40xp. I had a 40 that got ripped off when my house was looted and going to replace. They are worth every penny! And alot of pennies too but buy once cry once , or in my case ...twice!
Old 12-23-2017, 09:12 AM
goldwingtiny
This message has been deleted by goldwingtiny.