Yamaha or Sea Doo for jetski fishing???? - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #41
mbeard
stumpjumper

mbeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearLakeClayt View Post
Dude! Please don't start that in the Galveston Bay complex!!! Wade fishermen need quiet. Boat fishermen use their trolling motors to quietly seek their fish. How in the world are you going to fish amongst these people with a freaking jetski and not **** off the entire world???

Jetski Brian is way offshore, away from the quiet-seekers. Please don't try to copy him in our bay system...

They are already here. I see jetski fisherman launching all the time in Trinity and Galveston. There is a group of four that launch all the time at Galveston Bait and Tackle.

I have had them fish in the same area as me, and never had a problem with them. Those units are pretty quiet.

I suspect it is like every other boat operator and depends on the operator.

The guys i see fishing out of them, are just like the rest of us, they want to go in quiet and fish and then move on.
mbeard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #42
Mr. Howard
Registered Users-pm+

Mr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMr. Howard has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeard View Post
They are already here. I see jetski fisherman launching all the time in Trinity and Galveston. There is a group of four that launch all the time at Galveston Bait and Tackle.

I have had them fish in the same area as me, and never had a problem with them. Those units are pretty quiet.

I suspect it is like every other boat operator and depends on the operator.

The guys i see fishing out of them, are just like the rest of us, they want to go in quiet and fish and then move on.
You, sir, are correct.
Mr. Howard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #43
BATWING
Registered Users-pm+

BATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to PirateBATWING has been promoted to Pirate
PWC's are mostly quiet in stock form. There are after market exhaust etc just like any other vehicle. But yes its all about the operator of the boat.

It was said there are more Seadoo's in the shop than Yami's. This may be correct and thats because Seadoo has about 4 times the market share. There are may more Seadoo's on the water than yami (PWC"s). I have owned both. Both are great units just depends on what you want of of the PWC. The Seadoo PWC have ROTAX engines. It will be hard for me to say which motor is more reliable. I love Yami and Rotax.
BATWING is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #44
TXPoleBender
Registered Users-pm+

TXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of BosunTXPoleBender has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Get your panties out of a wad Clayton. I wade fish all the time and fish from my ski. You just idle up if people are in the area.
TXPoleBender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #45
Bocephus
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>

Bocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to Pirate
Yeah Clayton...and now everybody knows you wear panties
Bocephus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #46
Mako232
Registered Users-pm+

Mako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to PirateMako232 has been promoted to Pirate
The closed loop cooling system was not on the 2012 Yammies
Mako232 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #47
PHINS
"Bring me a menu and a bucket........"

PHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to PiratePHINS has been promoted to Pirate
Can a trolling motor be mounted to one?
PHINS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #48
tommywhite
Registered Users-pm+

tommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Piratetommywhite has been promoted to Pirate
I rented boats and wave runners for years. Look at most rentals Yamaha. Dependable.
tommywhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #49
ceja
Fish ,eat ,sleep-repeat

ceja is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHINS View Post
Can a trolling motor be mounted to one?
Yes you can. I will try and find the link to a really good looking set up.

This jet ski buying deal is just like a car, it takes for ever!!!!!
ceja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 04:41 AM   #50
Da_Da
Registered Users-pm+

Da_Da is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
If you prefer Sea-Doo and interested in Sea-Doo Fish Pro I can recommend this review here.
Da_Da is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message