Why is there a lack of posters on 2Coo - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-25-2019, 06:58 PM   #1
Bama 82
"Never leave fish to find fish" Moses

Bama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to PirateBama 82 has been promoted to Pirate
Why is there a lack of posters on 2Coo

I have noticed a drop in activity. Where is everybody? Few reports.
Bama 82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2019, 07:49 AM   #2
Jhonny
Where is my hook

Jhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to Gunner
its spiraling down, because other media is taking over and since 2cool charges and arm and a leg for "sponsoring" since exposure is decreasing so are sponsors, they invest in other platforms and without their support/reports new viewers not hanging around. so its all downhill.

got to agree it held up very very well for 2000s platform and still plenty of good folks here with real advice.
Jhonny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2019, 08:03 AM   #3
LL42L
Registered Users-pm+

LL42L is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I pop in here, but yeah, spend more time on THT.
LL42L is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2019, 08:49 AM   #4
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
10 years ago You Tube, FaceBook, and the other social media aps were in their infancy, 2 cool was where everyone had to go and there was good information that was helpful. There is still good information on 2cool and the same squad of diehards,.. but since that time everyone and their brother have started Facebook groups and pages of their own and while I find those outlets much less informational, I guess people like the interaction and they get fast reponses.. albeit mostly inaccurate, out of context, and a lot of grab *** goes on with un moderated areas like that... but there's just too many places for people to go now.. so here we are with the diehard squad still here.
Old 08-26-2019, 11:00 AM   #5
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
god bless the diehards!........what's THT?
mccain is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2019, 11:09 AM   #6
Jhonny
Where is my hook

Jhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to Gunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccain View Post
god bless the diehards!........what's THT?
The Hull Truth - you should be able to google it, don't wanna link here. its for boaters only tho
Jhonny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2019, 11:18 AM   #7
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
I like it here. Post when i think i can help. Post when i know im rattling someones chain.... the 2cool family is strong as ever!

As TroutSupport says....those other groups are less than helpful.
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2019, 02:12 PM   #8
sabotage
"You caught it, you get it off!"

sabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I'm with Grem and TroutSupport, tho I haven't posted any reports (not a lot people really interested in how well the gafftop, croaker and whiting are biting, which my grandboys are masters at catching them) I do find the reports and information to be right in line with the best coastline our great nation has to offer. TEXAS IS THE BEST!!!! I really like THT for other information and the sub forums are awesome for locating info and direction for boating experience/accessories, but there is no place like home... Pretty soon the boys will be moving up to catching quality inshore and offshore fish with some consistency and I am sure reports will be forth coming. Until then, I look forward to reading the experiences and wisdom of the "DieHards" from the general fishing and blue water forums.
P.S. I don't do the "Book of Faces" or have any use for it, I do understand it can be a powerful tool and a double edged sword,,, all at one time.... What ever happened to SmackDaddy? He actually had some pretty good advice at times.
sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2019, 02:15 PM   #9
TroutOut
Registered Users-pm+

TroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to Pirate
MCcain and I are doing our part.
TroutOut is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2019, 02:36 PM   #10
trodery
OllllO

trodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Piratetrodery has been promoted to Pirate
I've been around here for a long time... I'm not going anywhere
trodery is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message