Vertical scope hacked again - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2019, 01:35 PM   #1
Marker 54 Lures
Registered Users-pm+

Marker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to Pirate
Vertical scope hacked again

FYI .. vertical scope .. who runs 2coolfishing has been hacked again .. we canceled our 2cool sponsorship more than 12 months ago . Today vertical scope has attempted charge 4 transactions with my account .. we actually had to cancel a card and block vertical scope from our account ....

So if you have ever had a account or card on file with vertical scope for a 2cool sponsorship please check your account today ...

Looks like vertical scope has been hacked for a 3rd time ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marker 54 Lures is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2019, 01:51 PM   #2
Marker 54 Lures
Registered Users-pm+

Marker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to Pirate
As a follow up .. an attempt to call and speak to "billing" I have waited about 10min then was pushed to a remote IP voicemail .. looks like they may st be aware of the hack and are being flooded with calls

Marker 54 Lures is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2019, 06:53 PM   #3
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
It's possible they just changed something on the website. I released a new website and something similar happened.. LOL... ;-) So nobody go ape**** just yet.

In other news, everyone give josh a big round of Applause, Capt Chuck Uzzle in sabine really likes his shrimp and wrote an article about it in TSFM.

If anyone ever wants to absolutely kill some marsh donkeys (aka redfish) take a little trip with Capt. Uzzle (CUZZ) He'll have you rolling with laughter and you'll leave with some fish and stories to boot.

Congrats Josh!
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2019, 06:53 AM   #4
EvansMarine

EvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to Pirate
Never had an issue with Vertical scope. I don’t put my CC up, they send me monthly invoices to PayPal and I approve