Has everything about gulf fishing was discussed already? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2019, 07:33 AM   #1
Jhonny
Where is my hook

Jhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to Gunner
Has everything about gulf fishing was discussed already?

I remember these forums more active. I could browse and read for hours at (mhm.. at work.) and scratch my itch till i get on the water. but its kinda slow these days here so i started watching those bass youtube videos :| i still dont get pond fishing for 10inch thropies, but to each its own.
Jhonny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2019, 07:39 AM   #2
Bayoutalker
Registered Users-pm+

Bayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonny View Post
I remember these forums more active. I could browse and read for hours at (mhm.. at work.) and scratch my itch till i get on the water. but its kinda slow these days here so i started watching those bass youtube videos :| i still dont get pond fishing for 10inch thropies, but to each its own.
Everybody has their thing. Personally I'm one who is perfectly happy to catch a bunch of 10 inchers on a light flyrod. It's as much fun as it was catching 100+ pound tarpon on a casting rod was and a heck of a lot cheaper and easier on the cleanup. Besides those 10 inchers taste a whole lot better.

Cliff
Bayoutalker is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 07:47 AM   #3
Jhonny
Where is my hook

Jhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to GunnerJhonny has been promote to Gunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayoutalker View Post
Everybody has their thing. Personally I'm one who is perfectly happy to catch a bunch of 10 inchers on a light flyrod. It's as much fun as it was catching 100+ pound tarpon on a casting rod was and a heck of a lot cheaper and easier on the cleanup. Besides those 10 inchers taste a whole lot better.

Cliff
people eat them? i would never eat bass from apartment pond from a bigger lake, small mouth yes.

just now i watched houston dude fishing in a cemetery. :| no haunted bass pls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2019, 07:49 AM   #4
Bayoutalker
Registered Users-pm+

Bayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonny View Post
people eat them? i would never eat bass from apartment pond from a bigger lake, small mouth yes.

just now i watched houston dude fishing in a cemetery. :| no haunted bass pls.
Of course you must be aware of where you catch any fish before you eat them.

Cliff
Bayoutalker is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 07:57 AM   #5
karstopo
Registered Users-pm+

karstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Piratekarstopo has been promoted to Pirate
People have their size of fish they like. I guess the Billfish or bluefin tuna folks probably aren’t going to get too excited about an 8 or 9 pound Speckled trout.

But these forums do tend to rehash the same topics over and over again without a lot of novel information. When you first get on a forum, a lot of the topics might seem fresh. After a few years, it’s apparent that the same topics are perennial, appearing over and over again. Where should I go fishing this weekend? What’s your favorite color soft plastics? Louisiana versus Texas quality of fishing, which is better? Those topics and many others pop up from time to time. After a while, you might just numb out on the repetitive stuff.
karstopo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 08:00 AM   #6
Jhonny
Where is my hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by karstopo View Post
People have their size of fish they like. I guess the Billfish or bluefin tuna folks probably aren’t going to get too excited about an 8 or 9 pound Speckled trout.

But these forums do tend to rehash the same topics over and over again without a lot of novel information. When you first get on a forum, a lot of the topics might seem fresh. After a few years, it’s apparent that the same topics are perennial, appearing over and over again. Where should I go fishing this weekend? What’s your favorite color soft plastics? Louisiana versus Texas quality of fishing, which is better? Those topics and many others pop up from time to time. After a while, you might just numb out on the repetitive stuff.
should i buy trout support video for more repetative subjects?

p.s. its a joke Tobin.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:33 AM   #7
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Absolutely get the Troutsupport videos! Excellent investment for anyone who fishes. And great to watch when you cant get on the water.

I am a full time guide. I have hunted, fished, guided on four different continents all over the world. We fish for all kinds of species in every kind of presentation you can imagine.

When i get a day for ME im going after pa-ta-sa.... most people call em bream or bluegill. Love me some patasa fishing..... and eating!

Last edited by sgrem; 08-14-2019 at 08:42 AM.
sgrem is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 09:01 AM   #8
Jhonny
Where is my hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrem View Post
Absolutely get the Troutsupport videos! Excellent investment for anyone who fishes. And great to watch when you cant get on the water.

I am a full time guide. I have hunted, fished, guided on four different continents all over the world. We fish for all kinds of species in every kind of presentation you can imagine.

When i get a day for ME im going after pa-ta-sa.... most people call em bream or bluegill. Love me some patasa fishing..... and eating!
i bought one. gave away to one of the guys here, since i dont have boat 90% not for me. anyway dvd's are good i was just making a joke about something you see in every other thread, especially from you, noticed you suggesting those dvds more than anyone heh. nothing wrong with that just an observation.

where do you go for blue gills? im guessing on "me" day you are pretty lazy and go somewhere close'ish.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:22 AM   #9
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon each to his own

one guys trash is another's treasure. find your piece of mind, and enjoy life. we all have to play the hand we were dealt, make the best of it. i have a saltwater soul, i was born in the ocean(i guess i also have a saltwater heart, lungs, kidneys etc.). hard to leave it once you get a taste, but i do enjoy sitting on the bank of a nice freshwater lake as well.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 09:23 AM   #10
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
What is "gulf fishing"? I don't think I've ever caught a gulf.
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message