HUK fishing shirts? whats ur opinion - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2019, 01:51 PM   #11
habanerojooz
Who said that was spicy?

habanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Pirate
I have a couple of pullover Huks because of the standup collar as I wanted a wee bit more sun blockage on the back of my neck than a standard t-shirt neck. The tiny collar doesn’t help much but the zipper front does provide a little air benefit. Personally wish that I could take the brand names and logos off, no matter which brand it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2019, 01:51 PM   #12
marlin lane
Registered Users-pm+

marlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
have used many brands -columbia, exofficio, Magellan, pelagic, Montauk, aftco, Bimini bay, -prefer the aftco for size, comfort and cooling
marlin lane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #13
blitz_81
Registered Users-pm+

blitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirateblitz_81 has been promoted to Pirate
I like them. Have some colored ones but fish in white with the vents on the back mainly. Have Columbia and Under Aurmor and all the rest but prefer huk
blitz_81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2019, 07:51 PM   #14
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
https://fishhidesportswear.com

Only shirts i wear. Daily.
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2019, 08:09 PM   #15
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
I never knew the fish cared what kind of shirt you wore. I usually just wear a tee shirt, tank top, or no shirt at all,and the fish don't seem to mind. If for some reason I get to hot, I just jump in the water to cool off.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2019, 08:58 PM   #16
Drundel
Registered Users-pm+

Drundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to Pirate
I got one of these on sale earlier in the year and wore it on a snapper trip.

https://gillz-gear.com/collections/tournament-series-1

Its not worth $50 and it doesn't cool you down any, but it has big mesh on the side and is pretty light. I liked it.
Drundel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2019, 10:32 PM   #17
blaze 'em
Registered Users-pm+

blaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlin lane View Post
have used many brands -columbia, exofficio, Magellan, pelagic, Montauk, aftco, Bimini bay, -prefer the aftco for size, comfort and cooling
Ya, aftco has some really good stuff. If not them, cotton tshirt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
blaze 'em is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 08:29 AM   #18
TeXasWaterMan
Registered Users-pm+

TeXasWaterMan is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
its the material not the brand, of course in most cases you get what you pay for but just buying a HUK shirt doesn't do anything for you unless u are a materialistic person.
TeXasWaterMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 08:37 AM   #19
Skifffer
Registered Users-pm+

Skifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to Pirate
Columbia Omni Freeze keeps me the coolest of all the types I have tried.

I love the coverage of the fishhide but they are one of the hottest IMO.

I think Wicked Tuna show made Huk what it is.
Skifffer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 11:44 AM   #20
Bullitt4439
Registered Users-pm+

Bullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to Pirate
I use fishhide. Really nice not having to put sunscreen on my neck, arms, and face. Still use it on the back of my legs.

That's about the only "advantage" to any of these shirts for me. I usually get too busy fishing to re apply sunscreen so the shirt is nice because I don't have to think about it.

Skin cancer is no joke.
Attached Images

Bullitt4439 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message