sale at dicks sporting goods - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-05-2019, 09:16 AM   #1
patrickokeefe
pok

patrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpatrickokeefe has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
sale at dicks sporting goods

It seemed too good to be true but pretty much all fishing lures at the Dicks sporting goods at the galleria in Houston are buy 5 get 5 free, plus they are on clearance. I got 10 bags of DSL plastics and 8 mirrordines/she dogs for $50.... you can mix and match any lure

Selection is fairly limited but the sale applied to all fishing lures/terminal tackle from what I understand....

not online, only that store from what I could tell.
patrickokeefe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2019, 10:08 AM   #2
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
....i dont spend my money in that place. No matter what their sales are. If they closed up i wouldnt notice. They made a decision that they didnt want my business.
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 10:14 AM   #3
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
I'd rather quit fishing than spend a nickle at Dick's.

TH
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2019, 10:51 AM   #4
Bayoutalker
Registered Users-pm+

Bayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrem View Post
....i dont spend my money in that place. No matter what their sales are. If they closed up i wouldnt notice. They made a decision that they didnt want my business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouthunter View Post
I'd rather quit fishing than spend a nickle at Dick's.

TH
Me neither! Dick's needs to go out of business.

Cliff
Bayoutalker is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 11:11 AM   #5
bubbas kenner
Gods blessings surround us.

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
Never herd of em
bubbas kenner is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 11:20 AM   #6
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon no thks

they are partnered with our enemy. they need to move to New York and/or Cali. they can keep their sale.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 11:22 AM   #7
oponder
OP

oponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirateoponder has been promoted to Pirate
Remember when we fought Dicks

Remember when we fought Dicks.

My wife never laughs at it either but i gotta say it every time.

I sure hope i am not the only person that gets this.
oponder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 02:10 PM   #8
CaptDocHoliday
...he's your Huckleberry

CaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to Pirate
Screw Dicks. I hope they fold.
CaptDocHoliday is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 03:03 PM   #9
Aquafowler
Registered Users-pm+

Aquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to Pirate
Nope, not getting any of my money. Somethings are more important than a sale.
Aquafowler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 04:10 PM   #10
fISHBUD
Don't call it a dream, call it a plan...

fISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to PiratefISHBUD has been promoted to Pirate
I vote with my pocketbook.
No Dick's for me.
fISHBUD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message