divorcing my fishing partners looking for new ones - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2019, 07:16 AM   #11
bubbas kenner
Gods blessings surround us.

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
Great gesture sir good luck with finding a partner, I've been on 2 cool nine years and have had nothing but good luck finding fishing partners
bubbas kenner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2019, 09:25 AM   #12
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
We must all be in that same boat.

I used to wade trophy fish Pt Mansfield and other places with some great guys before 2011 and eventually the same thing happened. Noticed mud is getting a little harder to wade and 80 wt quickcrete bags are getting heavier to.

Death, no shows, divorce or two, moved out of state or changed fishing styles. My inability to be able to go other than F,S,S or at the last minute has been a problem and the inability of others to go during the week.

My Baby Cat sat in the Garage Since Last April till Last weekend when I cleaned it up and went down to West Bay and ran it for about 30 miles to get it working like a top again. I like Sabine and it has been fresh for a year+. Forgotten how bad Galveston was during the weekend.

I have recently retired except for some Monday work and like most retired guys have gotten most of the projects done at my Farm in Spicewood and home. Most of these will be done soon because I cannot sit and do nothing.

You see the old guys golf groups that play during the week.

Maybe we should all get together and get an older group that can fish during the week.

JimD

I have spent most of my time throwing artificials and wading. Never did learn much about drifting and throwing live bait but will try anything once or twice. also like floundering and fishing lights at night.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2019, 09:44 AM   #13
tngbmt
Registered Users-pm+

tngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Piratetngbmt has been promoted to Pirate
i'm guilty of using the unavailable to fish excuse lately and many times it wasnt because i'm busy. i love to fish in boats or on land, fresh or salt, any species. getting an invite use to mean dropping everything, waking up at 2am, sometimes traveling up to 4 hrs to fish. in instances where the owner refused money, I've bought gift cards, boat gears, buy ice, bait, food. I've even paid part of boat tow service when we ran out of gas on an offshore trip. i still fish as often as weather & work permit (most of the time by myself). i'm just tired of the drama that is attached to it.
tngbmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2019, 10:12 AM   #14
cstaceyt
Registered Users-pm+

cstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateercstaceyt has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Hit me up. I sent details in a PM
cstaceyt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2019, 11:12 AM   #15
fishin shallow
Registered Users-pm+

fishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Pirate
I have plenty of guys that want to go fish. My problem is they think the boat is fuled by air and washes itself.
fishin shallow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2019, 03:18 PM   #16
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
Where do you usually put in?
WillieT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2019, 05:22 PM   #17
Chuckybrown
I live to fish!

Chuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to PirateChuckybrown has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin shallow View Post
I have plenty of guys that want to go fish. My problem is they think the boat is fuled by air and washes itself.
Yup! But, I’m super finicky about cleaning my boat, so I’d rather do that alone. And...if I’m driving, they’re getting ramp fees (if any) and bait.

Good luck to the O.P.
Chuckybrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2019, 05:54 PM   #18
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
: Crew Wanted/Crew Available

Mont set this board up years ago for people that need a crew to fish with.

We might be able to post up our information there:

Name age

ability to fish boat only

Ability to wade?

How we fish
arties

live bait

Where we fish
Days available
Boat we have if any

Where do you meet to hook up?

Agreements Split costs, help clean the boat, no smoking, no heavy drinking and ??

Example-------------------------

Name JimD

Boat and wade if the mud is not too deep

How we fish: artificial most of the time, live shrimp if needed

Where we fish

Sabine, west bay , Maty PM , other if someone has a place to stay.

I night fish under lights and flounder gig, and will night wade depending on where

Days available: retired except for Monday and few Tuesdays With notice I can fish most days if the fish are biting.

I have a Tran Baby Cat with Tohatsu 90 that runs well for two maybe 3 if wading.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2019, 07:44 PM   #19
tmd11111
Registered Users-pm+

tmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertmd11111 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Now I remember why I fish alone.
tmd11111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2019, 08:18 PM   #20
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
: Crew Wanted/Crew Available

Mont set this board up years ago for people that need a crew to fish with.

We might be able to post up our information there:

Name age

ability to fish boat only

Ability to wade?

How we fish
arties

live bait

Where we fish
Days available
Boat we have if any

Where do you meet to hook up?

Agreements Split costs, help clean the boat, no smoking, no heavy drinking and ??

Example-------------------------

Name JimD

Boat and wade if the mud is not too deep

How we fish: artificial most of the time, live shrimp if needed

Where we fish

Sabine, west bay , Maty PM , other if someone has a place to stay.

I night fish under lights and flounder gig, and will night wade depending on where

Days available: retired except for Monday and few Tuesdays With notice I can fish most days if the fish are biting.

I have a Tran Baby Cat with Tohatsu 90 that runs well for two maybe 3 if wading.
There is nothing wrong with this post exactly where it is. I never go to that forum.
WillieT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message