Got murdered this week in Aransas Pass - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-07-2019, 10:56 PM   #11
fritz423b
So ugly photo removed by court order

fritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Pirate
I swore I wouldn't even go out in July/August any more but I got a new (to me) boat and had to try. And now my wife is talking me into going down for next week. Plus I need a tagged redfish so I can replace my truck.
fritz423b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2019, 08:36 PM   #12
Prizepig
>*)))><

Prizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz423b View Post
I swore I wouldn't even go out in July/August any more but I got a new (to me) boat and had to try. And now my wife is talking me into going down for next week. Plus I need a tagged redfish so I can replace my truck.
Good luck to you. Doesn’t look like the weather pattern is gonna change anytime soon.
Prizepig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 05:03 PM   #13
blackjack runner
Registered Users-pm+

blackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizepig View Post
My trailer got murdered in Conn Brown parking lot by some idiot Wednesday. Was a pretty cool day of fishing........light boat traffic, 4 foot shark came up to the boat around Hog Island, hooked up on a big jack in a school we came across just off Mud Island..............and then the fun ended when I saw my trailer in the parking lot. The idiots have moved from the water to shenanigans on land now too.....

Sorry about the trailer. That sux. Not sure why but Conn brown is awful. My trailer was hit there last year.
blackjack runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2019, 04:30 PM   #14
TxRedman
Registered Users-pm+

TxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack runner View Post
Sorry about the trailer. That sux. Not sure why but Conn brown is awful. My trailer was hit there last year.

I think it’s the way the parking is setup. The lanes between the rows are tight and it only takes a few trailers or trucks sticking out a bit too much to cause problems. I’ve gotten to where I just go to the overflow parking by the water and back straight up to the water. Slightly longer walk but nobody can hit me. Just don’t parallel the water or the harbor master will actually ticket you ( $200 ask me how I know and how there’s one less guy that gets to go fishing with me now since he can’t park the **** truck proper) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TxRedman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message