Braided fishing line - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-25-2019, 08:42 PM   #21
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
Color is irrelevant, I use bright colors so I can see my line, but the fish don't care.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yep. I’ve used moss green to bright green to bright yellow. Caught fish on them all.
irbjd is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2019, 08:45 PM   #22
Salty Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Salty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase4556 View Post
I've been using KastKing(if that's what you are referring to) 20# braid for about 6 months and it has done well. Just got a little 1000 series Nasci and spooled it up with their higher end 10# stuff. Only fished with it once, so we will see how it does.
No, not kastking.
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2019, 08:56 PM   #23
lonestarmb
lsgear.com

lonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Piratelonestarmb has been promoted to Pirate
20# suffix 832 for everything for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lonestarmb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2019, 09:14 PM   #24
SSST
Registered Users-pm+

SSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
Color is irrelevant, I use bright colors so I can see my line, but the fish don't care.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Agree, I have pink, lime green, mossy green, and yellow on mine right now, and the wife has some multi colored Sufix on hers. They all catch fish.
SSST is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2019, 10:36 PM   #25
reelthreat
Do you know who I think I am???

reelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Pirate
I use original PP in 50# green. I can cast plenty far, it digs in less, backlashes are easier to get out and I never have to worry about losing a tournament winning fish to shell or whatever.

I still set my drag like I have 10-12# test and can crank it down when needed.
reelthreat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2019, 10:02 AM   #26
Drundel
Registered Users-pm+

Drundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to Pirate
I like 30 and 40 just so I don't have to use as much on the reel. I get lazy and don't like putting mono backing on.

I have 30 832 on most of my bait casters, I have 40G on a few and on my spinning reels, I have a mix of wind tamer and some ebay braid in 40#. Its been great for popping corks and my bait feeders.
Drundel is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2019, 11:29 AM   #27
Dasboot
Registered Users-pm+

Dasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to Pirate
I've been happy with the Suffix...
Dasboot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2019, 11:43 AM   #28
habanerojooz
Who said that was spicy?

habanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Pirate
My braid preference is Suffix 832 or PowerPro Super 8 Slick....30# test on the baitcasters and 20# on the spinners.
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2019, 12:11 PM   #29
blackjack runner
Registered Users-pm+

blackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirate
Suffix 832 20#.

Suffix 832 30# for the topwater and corkies. Just feels better when throwing heavier lures.

Color is for my preference, not the fishes.

Arties only.
blackjack runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2019, 07:06 PM   #30
Blutarsky
Registered Users-pm+

Blutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of BosunBlutarsky has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Suffix 832 15# with 20# fluoro leader tied with an improved Albright knot on a Stradic 3000 or Daiwa Ballistic 3000. Have tried others and been most happy with this combination. Casts a mile. I fish mainly lures over grass/sand. If I fished shell would probably want a little heavier line.
Blutarsky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message