Braided fishing line - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-24-2019, 06:35 PM   #1
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
Braided fishing line

What do you anglers like using for the bay?

Plastics / popping live shrimp,?
DA REEL DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2019, 06:48 PM   #2
fishingtwo
You'll Never Catch em Like That

fishingtwo has disabled reputation
1. Topwater's

2. Plastics

3. Corky
fishingtwo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2019, 06:58 PM   #3
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtwo View Post
1. Topwater's

2. Plastics

3. Corky
Sorry meant brands and numbers
Pound test
DA REEL DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2019, 07:04 PM   #4
Salty Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Salty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to Pirate
For my lure rods I have been using Power Pro 20# for many years and still prefer it. For my popping cork rods I use 30# braid, been using some off brand stuff that has worked great for me but I hesitate to recommend it by name until I use it some more. It's way cheap on Amazon and so far has done great for fishing live shrimp and popping corks.
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2019, 07:28 PM   #5
sharkchum
Banned

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Sufix 832 in 20#

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2019, 07:34 PM   #6
fishingtwo
You'll Never Catch em Like That

fishingtwo has disabled reputation
I bought a 1500 yard spool of Power Pro Super 8 Slick in 30 lb test a number of years ago and use it on all my reels.
fishingtwo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2019, 08:07 PM   #7
pocfishin
Registered Users-pm+

pocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Piratepocfishin has been promoted to Pirate
Power Pro 20lb
pocfishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2019, 09:29 PM   #8
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Suffix 832 30 pound.

TH
Old 07-24-2019, 09:45 PM   #9
Csafisher
Waiting on duck season...

Csafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchum View Post
Sufix 832 in 20#

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
This
Csafisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2019, 09:47 PM   #10
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Seaguar Smackdown 40# (as thin as normal 30#)
Sufix 832 30#
irbjd is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message