Why is there a lack of posters on 2Coo - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2019, 09:50 AM   #41
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Much of what I say gets deleted also unless I go along with the popular direction of the mass majority
That's pretty funny. Your stuff gets deleted when you forget that this is a G rated forum and you know it. Hell you're luck YOU haven't been deleted

TH
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2019, 10:19 AM   #42
Blk Jck 224
Banned

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
We going to Iron Maiden?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccain View Post
hell yea! \m/

Run To The Hills...LOL...Sux they are here on a Sunday Night...I see a Monday burn in y'alls future
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2019, 10:38 AM   #43
Blk Jck 224
Banned

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
Spineyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouthunter View Post
That's pretty funny. Your stuff gets deleted when you forget that this is a G rated forum and you know it. Hell you're luck YOU haven't been deleted

TH

Careful not to discriminate against the medically...Err...Mentally handicapped population...It isn't simply forgetfullness...I have Alzheimers dementia and sometimes don't remember to take my medications...I know my rights under the American Disabilities Act
Old 08-28-2019, 10:41 AM   #44
NOCREEK
Git Bit

NOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to Pirate
I’m gonna give it all I got to meet y’all there but going to the Frio September 18th-21st, Sunday was gonna be my recovery day. Gonna be whooped so it will definitely add to the Monday morning blues. Although Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner would definitely give me some incentive to back to the salt Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOCREEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2019, 01:36 PM   #45
Aggieangler
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)

Aggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to Pirate
I still drop in here as it is my favorite site for fishing information and fun guys who like to fish the Texas coast. I have also met some great folks through the site, who I now consider friends. I think it has gone downhill since Mont gave it up. I am sure he had good reasons for doing so, and I am very thankful for all his time getting it up and running and keeping up with it. I still prefer message boards over facebook, but I am an OLD I guess, at this point.

I think we also lost a group of normal posters, when the last password SNAFU situation occurred and some of those folks probably found other ways to communicate about fishing.

Just curious....does anyone read the stuff that pops up on the front page when the site opens? I seldom see anything there that is of interest to me as a guy that fishes the Texas coast, or hunts in Texas, prior to clicking forums....and coming on in.
Aggieangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2019, 01:42 PM   #46
Blk Jck 224
Banned

Stalkers like photofishin!
Old 08-29-2019, 01:48 PM   #47
Zeitgeist
Whose House? Coog's House!!!

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk Jck 224 View Post
Stalkers like photofishin!
Polar Seltzer?
Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2019, 02:02 PM   #48
Blk Jck 224
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Polar Seltzer?

Still looking for dat Sancho!
Old 08-29-2019, 02:41 PM   #49
richg99
richg99

Location: North Houston (FM1960/Champions area)& Tenn. in the Summers
richg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Piraterichg99 has been promoted to Pirate
re "Front Page". I NEVER see the FrontPage. MY LINK takes me directly to the message board, and I am all signed in when I get there. Saves time and it is what I want to see anyhow.

I suggest you first go to the message board, sign yourself in, and THEN build your LINK (however your system does it). Beats going through 2 or 3 pages every time that you do check-in. Don't forget to then cancel your original LINK.
richg99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2019, 03:15 PM   #50
Zeitgeist
Whose House? Coog's House!!!

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggieangler View Post

Just curious....does anyone read the stuff that pops up on the front page when the site opens? I seldom see anything there that is of interest to me as a guy that fishes the Texas coast, or hunts in Texas, prior to clicking forums....and coming on in.
I read the 2Coolfishing magazine Volume 2 Issue 3 every couple of months. Been reading it for 5 years now
Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message