sale at dicks sporting goods - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-13-2019, 09:57 PM   #31
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
I just saw one of their nauseating commercials. A bunch of pathetic-looking kids falling apart because their school sports programs have been cancelled. It doesn't happen around here (that I know of), but there are places where they're doing that to extort more money from taxpayers. There are lots of things our public schools could cut out, and we'd be better off. But they pick things that will make the kids miserable, so the parents will approve more money.

Dick's is playing into that whole scam with these commercials. If I wasn't already done with them, that would do it for me. No offense to the OP - he was only trying to share a good deal. But I wouldn't buy anything from Dick's. I'd take it if they were giving it away, because that would just speed up the process of putting them out of business.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2019, 09:35 AM   #32
CBP210
Registered Users-pm+

CBP210 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocjetty View Post
I just saw one of their nauseating commercials. A bunch of pathetic-looking kids falling apart because their school sports programs have been cancelled. It doesn't happen around here (that I know of), but there are places where they're doing that to extort more money from taxpayers. There are lots of things our public schools could cut out, and we'd be better off. But they pick things that will make the kids miserable, so the parents will approve more money.

Dick's is playing into that whole scam with these commercials. If I wasn't already done with them, that would do it for me. No offense to the OP - he was only trying to share a good deal. But I wouldn't buy anything from Dick's. I'd take it if they were giving it away, because that would just speed up the process of putting them out of business.

Yep their marketing team is focusing on kids and sports team. Same strategy as Yeti cancelling the 2A and Hunting community and wanting to cater to the water sports fanatics and BBQ teams.
CBP210 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 10:05 AM   #33
waterspout
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!

waterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Pirate
I have one at west lake houstonn in summerwwood and refuse to go in and give them one penny! that iss all I have to say. they can &^%$ 0&&
waterspout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 10:07 AM   #34
waterspout
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!

waterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Pirate
its for BB track and sissy sports. LOL
waterspout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message