divorcing my fishing partners looking for new ones - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2019, 08:20 AM   #21
mbeard
stumpjumper

mbeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Pirate
where i put in

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieT View Post
Where do you usually put in?
I fish all the bay complexes during different times of year. when trinity is not too fresh I put in at Bayland Park. when fishing east bay I usually put in at Eagle point. West Bay usually at the causeway at Galveston Bait and Tackle. However that location has turned into an utter zoo due to the closing of kemah and the yacht club not allowing launching.
mbeard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2019, 08:21 AM   #22
mbeard
stumpjumper

mbeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Piratembeard has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for all the PM's. I have a pretty good list of options now for new fishing partners.
mbeard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2019, 10:26 AM   #23
nauti19
Registered Users-pm+

nauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Piratenauti19 has been promoted to Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmd11111 View Post
Now I remember why I fish alone.
there are people that fish , and people that want to go fishing . the latter will always let you down
nauti19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 04:20 PM   #24
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeard View Post
So I am divorcing them and looking for new fishing partners.
Its really easier if you just stay single.. with regards to fishing partners... LOL
I've got a handful of guys that I allow on my boat and when we hit a wading spot we'll likely all head off in separate directions. LOL
Old 08-07-2019, 04:51 PM   #25
thirdcoastangler
Registered Users-pm+

thirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthirdcoastangler has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I enjoy the company of friends and family out on the water as well Mr.Beard don’t listen to the naysayers. Good luck in your search you sound like a very enjoyable person to go fishing with!
thirdcoastangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 08:33 AM   #26
B_Man1
Registered Users-pm+

B_Man1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Mbeard I can relate. I have been going to the Port Aransas area for the past 50 years off and on for vacation. I have a brother who lives down there but he has to work during the my week off so I am mostly wade fishing from the different banks I drive to. He's in Ingleside and when he can take me we launch out of Conn Brown or Hampton's landing. I have considered putting a post on the "Crew Wanted" forum site to see if anybody who has a boat that needs to fishing partner to help with the bait, gas etc. when I am down there. I have even thought about making a sign that says "Will Help Pay for Bait and Gas Just Take Me with You" and sit at Hampton's boat ramp with my poles, wade gear, etc. LOL.

I know you will get some new good fishing partners. So many people truly enjoy that saltwater fishing.

thanks
B_Man1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 07:21 PM   #27
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon nice

you're doing the smart thing, it's much safer to fish with someone. that being said i fish alone 90% of the time. things happen quick on the water, always good to have someone to get you back in case of emergency. and us older guys aren't as healthy as some of these young bucks on here. got hit by a ray in west galvetraz, i was alone and over 100 yds from the boat. good thing my body didn't start to shut down, til i was in the boat and realized it was indeed a ray. i went in the panic mode on the way back to the boat, because west bay is a known stingray mecca. i was worried i might get hit in the other leg, i know sounds crazy, but that was my thought. be safe and glad you found some fishing friends.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message