2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Big Girls Biting!

8K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Get'N'RWet 
#1 ·
PB trout for me. 29.5" 9lb. Had (3) over 7 before the big girl. She hung a pink skitterwalk in her gills, so is going on the wall. Epic little hole where they hang out, but very difficult to access! #nopotlickers!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Awesome fish! Saw one like it Friday and it’s amazing what a trout that size looks like in person! Epic fosho!

What bay system? What depth of water? My son caught a 9lb, 30” on Friday that’s going on the wall. We were in Galveston in 2-3 fow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Awesome fish! Saw one like it Friday and it’s amazing what a trout that size looks like in person! Epic fosho!

What bay system? What depth of water? My son caught a 9lb, 30” on Friday that’s going on the wall. We were in Galveston in 2-3 fow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he's taking that to his grave along with his epic little hole, i have a feeling :)

#16 ·
right

for sure Zepher cove is the ticket, and everyone in on the know, knows Zepher is full of solid trout. the whole world is there as we speak, it's no secret and just a matter it time before it is a wash as well. even weekdays are a zoo, have to fish at night to be alone. at one point in time, I could pull into any part of Zepher cove, any day of the week, any time of day and have it to myself. now I find myself doing do-loops in zepher cove, just trying to find a parking spot for my old beat up bathtub with a motor on it. :texasflag

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.