Meaner than a rattlesnake - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Tobacco Quitters Support Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2020, 07:51 AM   #1
Gunslinger2681
Registered Users-pm+

Gunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief MateGunslinger2681 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
Meaner than a rattlesnake

Coppe for 20 yrs.
quit cold dec 20th (5 months ago)
Have not had one since
Gained at least 20 pounds
Thats not the real problem, I understand having mood swings while going through withdrawl. But it’s been five months and if something minor happens I get so raging angry I could put my fist through windshield.
I’ve always gotten annoyed easily but the level of sheer rage is something brand new Since quitting.
Gunslinger2681 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2020, 11:22 AM   #2
Texaspainter
Registered Users-pm+

Texaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to PirateTexaspainter has been promoted to Pirate
You're not alone. Quit Jan 6th, cold turkey.
The least little things can and will still set me off, even after 5 months.
Not sure what to tell you, other than I have to believe it eventually gets better / easier?
Keep up the fight and don't let the anger get the best of you.
Texaspainter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2020, 11:48 AM   #3
boom!
Registered Users-pm+

boom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirate
Might want to get your T level checked. BTW, I stopped smoking 2 packs a day in sept of 2006 on this board.
boom! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2020, 01:40 PM   #4
Oso Blanco
Registered Users-pm+

Oso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to Pirate
I am at one month and the anxiety is killing me. I quit 1/1/2016 and started back 4/10/2019. I had surgery 4/28/2020 and was in the hospital for 8 days. I should have been out of the hospital in 4 or 5 days but due to some lung issues I had an extended stay. Not being able to breath good was eye opening.
Oso Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2020, 01:45 PM   #5
boom!
Registered Users-pm+

boom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirateboom! has been promoted to Pirate
I kept telling myself that if I fail, then I have to re-live those first few days again and that was enough to get me past the urges.
boom! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2020, 08:15 PM   #6
Rkaechler
Registered Users-pm+

Rkaechler is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Hang in there. Boom! makes a good point! I did not experience that behavior. I was so proud that I quit I was more or less bragging about it. You may want to supplement with nicotine patches.
Rkaechler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2020, 06:55 AM   #7
stumpgrinder3
Registered Users-pm+

stumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Pirate
tell your doc to prescribe you some xanax
stumpgrinder3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2020, 09:13 PM   #8
RB II
Native Texan

RB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to Pirate
Chantix was the crutch that allowed me to quit snuff. Worked perfectly for me.
RB II is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message