Joined the E-Cig craze today - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Tobacco Quitters Support Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
Law Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Law Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to Pirate
Congrats to everyone, keep it up !!
Law Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #12
gigem87
your not gonna catch anything

gigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirate
My kids high school says these things are an epidemic. People use them for all sorts of stuff. Liquid cocaine. Glad it is working for you guys.
gigem87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2013, 11:13 PM   #13
poco jim
Registered Users-pm+

poco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigem87 View Post
My kids high school says these things are an epidemic. People use them for all sorts of stuff. Liquid cocaine. Glad it is working for you guys.
What do you mean?
poco jim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2014, 08:16 PM   #14
TheRooster
Zephyr Cove Aficionado

TheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to PirateTheRooster has been promoted to Pirate
My sister got me and my mother e-cigs for christmas day and neither of us had smoked a cig yet, its to the point now where I can smell the reminiscent smell of cigs in my truck and I can smell it on my clothes and everything, used to be when I smelled someone smoking I had to light up, now it just smells horrible, cant wait to see what other advantages are on their way! Got the blueberry juice in mine and right now im at 8mg of nicotine, which is about half a cig and its working great, if anybody is interested I have some extra juice that I tried but didnt like the flavor, I have sour apple and cherry blossom, cherry was alright but just wasnt there for me and I didnt like sour apple at all, let me know!

keep your booger hook off the bang switch! :P
TheRooster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #15
TexasBoy79
Registered Users-pm+

TexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to PirateTexasBoy79 has been promoted to Pirate
A
TexasBoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2014, 02:00 PM   #16
rlw
Registered Users-pm+

rlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Pirate
Wife and I got e-cigs Sunday and started Monday, no cigs for either one of for the week and not really wanting one.. just a puff here and there and all is good. It's good to take a hit and put it away instead of smoking a whole cig once it's lit. good luck everybody, feeling better already.
rlw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2014, 02:06 PM   #17
TxRaider
Registered Users-pm+

TxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxRaider has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I love mine as well. My brother in-law got me one 4 months ago and I haven't looked back. One added bonus is being able to smoke it at the bars. Lol
TxRaider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2014, 01:20 PM   #18
Main Frame 8
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.

Main Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlw View Post
Wife and I got e-cigs Sunday and started Monday, no cigs for either one of for the week and not really wanting one.. just a puff here and there and all is good. It's good to take a hit and put it away instead of smoking a whole cig once it's lit. good luck everybody, feeling better already.

^^^^^This^^^^^

Going on 2 months and haven't missed a beat.

Guy at work looked at me like I was crazy when I walked in and tossed 8 packs of smokes on his desk that were left from the last carton I bought.
Main Frame 8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #19
rlw
Registered Users-pm+

rlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Piraterlw has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Main Frame 8 View Post
^^^^^This^^^^^

Going on 2 months and haven't missed a beat.

Guy at work looked at me like I was crazy when I walked in and tossed 8 packs of smokes on his desk that were left from the last carton I bought.
That's cool keep up the good work!
rlw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2014, 09:19 AM   #20
jamaicablonde
Registered Users-pm+

jamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Piratejamaicablonde has been promoted to Pirate
Finally made up my mind to give this a try. Bought the starter kit yesterday. It's funny how we are stuck with our habits. I didn't feel right puffing on it in my house. I kept walking outside to take a puff since I haven't smoked inside in years. Today, however, I've made the adjustment with freezing temps ouside
jamaicablonde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message