2011 Veteran's Hunt-(Results) - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Good Old Boys Hunting and Fishing Club
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #11
Haute Pursuit
Give it hell Remy!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
I'll save you some Ed...LOL
Haute Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #12
mywifeshusband
Registered Users-pm+

mywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Pirate
Sounds like to much funand am glad those guys are haveing fun they deserve it for what they do for us. P.S. if i was there there would be internet and a lap top I dont leave home without it. Thanks for the post. Beau
mywifeshusband is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2011, 06:41 PM   #13
RogerB
Old Man

RogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to Pirate
Y'all give me some time and i'Ll post some pics and a link tian album. State_Vet will have to update the total harvest but it was good. It was another success, with everyone having an awesome time. New friendships, great memories made and a lot of smiling faces by all. HP's gumbo lasted about an hour. I didn't see one person take just one bowl and stop, almost everyone had 3 and sometimes 4 bowls. It was the best I've ever had. Pics tomorrow from me.
RogerB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #14
RogerB
Old Man

RogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to Pirate
Beau
We had Internet and laptop but everyone was having too much fun enjoying the opportunity to hunt, eat and visit to isolate themselves from everyone on a laptop somewhere. Pics posted were taken and emailed so we didn't have to stop what we were doing
Old 10-17-2011, 04:59 AM   #15
State_Vet
AKA "STUMPY"

State_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to PirateState_Vet has been promoted to Pirate
Final count was:
10-does
1-buck
2-hogs
3-coyotes
1-fox
I believe they shot 50-60 quail as well.

Oh, and 1 very noisy crow
State_Vet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2011, 03:19 PM
RogerB
This message has been deleted by RogerB.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #16
RogerB
Old Man

here you go. It's not complete and not totally organized but you can enjoy the photo's we have right now by clicking on the link
http://s654.photobucket.com/albums/u...bum_view_click
Old 10-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #17
Tortuga
El Viejo

Tortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks, Roger..looks like a good time had by all.. Smiles all around...(especially on the young black Hero with the 'six shooter' posing with 'Stumpy;..lol)...

Your 'newbie'..HP..even looks good..He shines up right nice for special occasions.....
Attached Images

Last edited by Tortuga; 10-17-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2011, 05:42 PM   #18
RogerB
Old Man

Jim
It wss an awesome tine the guns and knives were the highlight of the evening
Old 10-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #19
Too Tall

Too Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to Pirate
Good Job Fellas.
Too Tall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #20
Haute Pursuit
Give it hell Remy!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
I tell you what was cool to watch... While I was BBQing the pig Saturday, they released 150 pen raised quail in the field surrounding the lodge. The soldiers were going out in groups of 3 to hunt the birds over German Shorthaired Pointers with their handlers. The action was fast and furious and the retrieve dogs were Jack Russell Terriers! I have never seen a Jack Russell used as an upland retriever before, but let me tell you what, those little dogs did not miss finding one bird the whole time I watched them. I saw one make a retrieve on a wounded quail that was close to 200 yards and he never broke stride and ran right to where the bird was in grass taller than he was. It was something else and very impressive.

Last edited by Haute Pursuit; 10-17-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Haute Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message