Alabama Ribs Cooked In Coke...bad to the bone - Page 11 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Recipes
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #101
waterwolf
slap ya mama

waterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Piratewaterwolf has been promoted to Pirate
Chicken and Sausage

No ribs....figured I try 3 whole chicken breast..
Attached Images

waterwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2014, 06:09 PM   #102
SuddenJerk
Life is hard, be harder.

SuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to PirateSuddenJerk has been promoted to Pirate
Maaaaaaannnn I tell you what, I just did these ribs along with some of Gary's dirty rice for the first time and they were both a huge hit for my family and friends. From a Louisiana dude to all my Texas brothers, thanks for the recipes and a Happy 4th to all you guys!
SuddenJerk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2014, 06:38 AM   #103
Bocephus
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>

Bocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to PirateBocephus has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by tngbmt View Post
did this last nite .. impressed
now if i can make it taste less sweet ..may need to experiment with diff bbq sauce
have a pint of gravy. i may have to do links for lunch.. thanks
I use this sauce...really good flavor. I get it a Daniels Meat Market in Baytown.
1402 N Market Loop, Baytown
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Da...b5e88ea1fa5cbf

Bocephus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2014, 08:43 AM   #104
Tuff
Registered Users-pm+

Tuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to Pirate
Jack Millers is the best! It is the only sauce I will use on chicken. Never tried it on anything else. When I first started using it back in the '80s, the label said to cut it 50/50 with melted butter before applying to meat. I thought it was crazy to add more fat to the sauce made from fat, but it sure tastes good!

Occasionally I have found it at WalMart. More often at HEB, usually it is in the "Cajun" section and not with the other BBQ sauce. Anytime I am cruising through Lafayette I stop at Delchamps and buy a dozen bottles (or the jars if they have them).

Based on this thread I am going to try chicken breasts in the crock pot with Jack Millers and Coke.
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2014, 07:42 AM   #105
peckerwood
Registered Users-pm+

peckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Piratepeckerwood has been promoted to Pirate
Gotta go to ChinaMart today,so I'll be looking for some Jack Millers.Thanks for the info.
peckerwood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2014, 02:51 PM   #106
SeaY'all
Registered Users-pm+

SeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to PirateSeaY'all has been promoted to Pirate
Tried these ribs and they were great. My son said they were even better on day 2
SeaY'all is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2018, 05:35 PM   #107
bluefin
Senior Mumbler

bluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Pirate
Gotta bring this back up.
bluefin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2018, 08:23 AM   #108
TIMBOv2
That's "V-square",not "V-twin"

TIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefin View Post
Gotta bring this back up.
Lol, I did these a couple of times when I lived on the road working. Forgot all about this until now. If I didn’t still have a fridge full of BBQ from Memorial Day I’d be headed to HEB right now...
TIMBOv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2018, 02:54 PM   #109
claydeaux96
Registered Users-pm+

claydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirate
Man I miss this site... been busy .. know what I’m eating tonight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
claydeaux96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2018, 05:16 PM   #110
jackieblue
Registered Users-pm+

jackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Piratejackieblue has been promoted to Pirate
You bet I put a rack on yesterday and it was outstanding. Thanks for sharing this.
jackieblue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message