Wasp jak knife review - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Bow Hunting Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #1
Jleinneweber
Registered Users-pm+

Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Wasp jak knife review

The picture should be all the review needed. I bought a 3 pack as I’m always looking for better Broadhead and have a hard time shooting the same ones year after year. So many great reviews I decided I would give them a try. 22 yard broadside shot full pass through and full Broadhead failure. Luckily the deer only went 30 yards but I’m done with wasp, I returned the 3 pack to Cabela’s. The kid who was doing returns seemed pretty surprised that I didn’t attempt to clean them off before returning them.

Side note, I used the wasp drones last year with great success. I’m sure this one was just a bad pack but I’m moving on anyways.
Attached Images

Jleinneweber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2018, 08:47 PM   #2
Jleinneweber
Registered Users-pm+

Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Jleinneweber has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
For some reason I can’t get the harvest photo to load. So let’s just say this hill country deer was in the mid 200s...😉
Jleinneweber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2018, 08:38 AM   #3
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
And that's the reason that I do not shoot mechanical broadheads.

If there is the slightest chance of failure to open, why take the chance?

Nice buck! Congratulations on the kill.

TH
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2018, 08:13 PM   #4
Whitebassfisher
Retired opinionated old fart

Whitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouthunter View Post
And that's the reason that I do not shoot mechanical broadheads.

If there is the slightest chance of failure to open, why take the chance?

Nice buck! Congratulations on the kill.

TH

Exactly.
Whitebassfisher is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message