Who still wants a dip - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Tobacco Quitters Support Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2018, 08:15 AM   #1
huntandfishguy63
Dont Be A Sheepeople

huntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Piratehuntandfishguy63 has been promoted to Pirate
Who still wants a dip

Going on 14 months clean, I still think about a dip every day.
Anyone else have this problem?
huntandfishguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2018, 09:12 PM   #2
Haute Pursuit
Give it hell Remy!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
Been doing it since I was 13 or 14... 40 years. Quit 3 or 4 times but none of them took. Congrats on the 14 months. I never lasted much longer than one.
Haute Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2018, 09:46 PM   #3
BretE
It ain't easy bein me.........

BretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haute Pursuit View Post
Been doing it since I was 13 or 14... 40 years. Quit 3 or 4 times but none of them took. Congrats on the 14 months. I never lasted much longer than one.
X2......doubt I'll ever quit. Took my 86 yr old grandfather a pouch of beechnut to his hospital bed. Knew he wasn't gonna make it out of there. Only thing he wanted so I figured what the hell.....Mom kept his spurs and chaps, I got his spittoon. Never used it but I still have it....
BretE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2018, 10:13 PM   #4
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
I quit about 3 years ago. It got a lot better after the 2 year mark, but I still want one on occasion. Not like I used to though. Used to think about it every day.
johnsons1480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2018, 05:47 AM   #5
TIMBOv2
That's "V-square",not "V-twin"

TIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to Pirate
I probably won’t ever quit snuff. I was able to drop the smokes s few years ago but I ain’t interested in dropping my snuff habit
TIMBOv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2018, 06:03 AM   #6
bigfishtx
Registered Users-pm+

bigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Pirate
Quit 8 yrs ago and still want a dip.
bigfishtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2018, 06:20 AM   #7
scotth891
Registered Users-pm+

scotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerscotth891 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I'm 2 1/2 months post quit. It sucks. I think about it every ten minutes. I'm not going to pick it up again though.
scotth891 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2018, 07:25 AM   #8
bluefin
Senior Mumbler

bluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Piratebluefin has been promoted to Pirate
Quit about 20 yrs ago. Evveerrrryyyyy now and then I get a hankering. Hits like a sharp knife but quickly passes.
bluefin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2018, 10:33 AM   #9
Texashookset
second to the last....

Texashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to Pirate
Well I can tell you this, don't take up smoking to offset it. I quit it a 25 year Cope about 10 years ago after we buried my pops from mouth cancer, Skoal and chew. Smoked some when drinkin or other times but when my can a day habit stopped my pack every few days turned into one pack or more a day. The chits bad and I'm staring to feel it so next step is gonna be Snus.

Congrats on dropping it though.
Texashookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2018, 09:33 PM   #10
ddakota
Registered Users-pm+

ddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirate
I do!!!!

I’m 7 weeks in on a cold turkey stop on my Copenhagen. 45+ yr habit. I use to tell people I quit drinking, I quit chasing women.....Copenhagen is my last vice....leave me alone. At 65 I figured maybe I should try to quit this one also. Beginning to question my judgement......... it’s getting harder than it was the first week. I’ve quit before and it only lasted a month or so, thought I’d try again. Looks like the hump for me is 2 month mark. Don’t know if I want to do this.........
ddakota is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message