10 days - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Tobacco Quitters Support Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2017, 02:19 PM   #1
bdub25
Registered Users-pm+

bdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Pirate
10 days

I just got out of the hospital with some serious stomach issues. I haven't had a pinch of Copenhagen in 10 days. I been dipping this **** for 25 years. Im really going to try and quit!
bdub25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2017, 10:32 AM   #2
DEXTER
Registered Users-pm+

DEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to PirateDEXTER has been promoted to Pirate
you can do it
DEXTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2017, 05:03 PM   #3
Oso Blanco
Registered Users-pm+

Oso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to Pirate
Stay strong. it is a tough habit to beat. 1 year for me 1/2/20118
Oso Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2017, 10:03 PM   #4
Texashookset
second to the last....

Texashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to Pirate
I quit about 8 years ago after my old man died from throat/mouth cancer. Dipped Cope for about 25 years and only was able to quit because I started smoking more. Kind of a bullchit move but I think I'm ready to give it a shot of dropping the smokes. Like the snuff, worried about what I first grab when I get up in the morning or when I'm going down the road.

Best of luck bud.
Texashookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2018, 10:43 AM   #5
stumpgrinder3
Registered Users-pm+

stumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Pirate
You can quit. I did and Im a wimp when it comes to self denial. Itll hurt for a minute
stumpgrinder3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2018, 09:28 AM   #6
bdub25
Registered Users-pm+

bdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Piratebdub25 has been promoted to Pirate
5 months and still snuff free!
bdub25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2018, 02:25 PM   #7
Oso Blanco
Registered Users-pm+

Oso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to PirateOso Blanco has been promoted to Pirate
Good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdub25 View Post
5 months and still snuff free!
1 year and five months no Cigars.
Oso Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2018, 03:56 PM   #8
RB II
Native Texan

RB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to Pirate
Stay after it. Took me about 6 months for all of the cravings to go away. But they did for me, i don’t even think about it anymore. You couldn’t pay me to take a dip.
RB II is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message