Only a week left anyone have a target in mind ? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Bow Hunting Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2017, 09:06 AM   #1
catfishinbeerdrinkin
runnin lines and killin time

catfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Pirate
Only a week left anyone have a target in mind ?

Just curious how many of us have a deer in mind or one they are targeting for this bow season if so post it, looks like it's going to be a decent year for most we have been hit and a miss at one of our places we have new neighbors that claim they are going to shoot lots of deer so not to thrilled about that but here at the home place we are the same as every year no pressure and no one else hunting have a few in mind but nothing set in stone the 12 is at the place next to new neighbors they already have him on cam and said they are shooting at first sight so kinda thinking on him myself what do you guys think ? Here's a few of the deer on cams one

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
catfishinbeerdrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2017, 04:37 PM   #2
DR_Smith
Registered Users-pm+

DR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to Pirate
If neighbor said they would shoot him then he is dead if he walks out!!
We are in the same boat... I have several nice young deer I'm gonna let walk and pray they stay on our place...
I will try to post some pics. Nothing like that 12 though!
DR_Smith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2017, 05:28 PM   #3
catfishinbeerdrinkin

catfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Piratecatfishinbeerdrinkin has been promoted to Pirate
Man he would be great if he could make it another two years but it's sad these guys bought 40 Acres and say him and all his brothers and cousins are gonna shoot deer it's crazy the same 600 Acres has been ours 30 years and we had to sell three small tracts because of a family death and some of the family wanted to sell there parts instead of keeping the land and now this is just a factor we have to work with the way I look at it those good bucks have made it this long for a reason so hopefully they keep making it but for this particular area that 12 is not bad ... telfner tx

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2017, 10:04 PM   #4
TIMBOv2
That's "V-square",not "V-twin"

TIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to Pirate
Going to go look at game cam pics tomorrow after work
TIMBOv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2017, 01:09 PM   #5
DR_Smith
Registered Users-pm+

DR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to PirateDR_Smith has been promoted to Pirate
That is great for telferner!! We have a few that get big but hardly ever see them! I'd high dense that side if possible! Haha
DR_Smith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2017, 01:19 PM   #6
TIMBOv2

TIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBOv2 View Post
Going to go look at game cam pics tomorrow after work
Well shat, I'm an old school hunter and the only pics I got in a week was when I was settting the camera up. Evidently I turned it off somehow.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:22 AM   #7
2Ws
Registered Users-pm+

2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate
I plan on trophy huntn for at least 15 minutes then after that I take no prisoners.
2Ws is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2017, 06:55 AM   #8
cva34
Registered Users-pm+

cva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBOv2 View Post
Well shat, I'm an old school hunter and the only pics I got in a week was when I was settting the camera up. Evidently I turned it off somehow.
its OK we all done that //or left feeder in TEST//OR the list goes on
cva34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2017, 09:22 AM   #9
TIMBOv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ws View Post
I plan on trophy huntn for at least 15 minutes then after that I take no prisoners.
You sound like me when I get to dove hunt. If it flies it dies. Dove, black bird, dragon fly...
Old 09-27-2017, 07:14 PM   #10
catfishinbeerdrinkin

Lol well I have to say I checked Cams again today and bow blind camera had dead battery's so nothing there be a surprise Saturday am