Team shadslinger report 5-2 White bass fishing - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Freshwater Fishing General Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2017, 03:05 PM   #1
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
sheepshead Team shadslinger report 5-2 White bass fishing

Team shadslinger took out repeat customers Brian and Gerald for some white bass fishing on this beautiful day.
I envy Johnny today for sure, I have been setting on the porch soaking up the sun and watching the wildlife, wishing I was fishing.
They did a little catfishing early and caught five before heading out for white bass.
Johnny said the white bass were biting good today on Lipper Ripper 3/4oz slabs in 15 to 20 of water.
He reported that fishing was excellent and they spent the whole morning catching and then releasing after they boxed a limit of 50 good size fish. An estimated 200 fish total for the morning.

Team shadslinger has plenty of week days open this month. Fishing is great and it is not too hot yet to spend the day in comfort catching white bass.

See you on the water.

Team SS
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
I'llbecoastin
Even a broke clock is right twice a day.

I'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to PirateI'llbecoastin has been promoted to Pirate
WTG team Shadslinger, looks like the average size is getting better also. Y'all's reports keep me looking forward to the weekend.
I'llbecoastin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2017, 04:07 PM   #3
Little Mac
Little Mak

Little Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to PirateLittle Mac has been promoted to Pirate
Great report from team Shadslinger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Little Mac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2017, 06:16 PM   #4
Brian P.
Registered Users-pm+

Brian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to PirateBrian P. has been promoted to Pirate
200 fish is a conservative estimate. The boats gathered around us were amazed we were throwing back 11&3/4 inch white bass, but that's exactly what was happening when we agreed that the last 6 or 7 had to go 12 inches to go in the box. Never thought a person could get tired of catching fish, but that's exactly what happened to Dad once he caught onto the technique of vertical gigging. Those little white bass wore him down !! And Johnny, we had fish getting slung into the boat as fast as he could de-hook and we got jogs back in the water. He had us on them and we never did have to move the boat once we found them.

Thanks Johny for a great day on the water. Fish tacos tomorrow night !!
Brian P. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2017, 06:19 PM   #5
whsalum
Registered Users-pm+

whsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Pirate
Great report. Congrats on a great day !!
whsalum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2017, 06:49 PM   #6
dbullard1
Slime on the line

dbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Pirate
awesome wtg
dbullard1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2017, 07:03 PM   #7
lx22f/c
Registered Users

lx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome job!

lx22f/c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2017, 07:22 PM   #8
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
Johnny and Trapperjon have Saturday and Sunday open this weekend. Weather looks good and fishing is great.
Give me a call or text and I will set up the trip.
Johnny drives a comfortable nautic star coastal 2010 and works hard for ya

Old 05-02-2017, 07:33 PM   #9
Ducktracker
Registered Users-pm+

Ducktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian P. View Post
200 fish is a conservative estimate. The boats gathered around us were amazed we were throwing back 11&3/4 inch white bass, but that's exactly what was happening when we agreed that the last 6 or 7 had to go 12 inches to go in the box. Never thought a person could get tired of catching fish, but that's exactly what happened to Dad once he caught onto the technique of vertical gigging. Those little white bass wore him down !! And Johnny, we had fish getting slung into the boat as fast as he could de-hook and we got jogs back in the water. He had us on them and we never did have to move the boat once we found them.

Thanks Johny for a great day on the water. Fish tacos tomorrow night !!

Your dad caught on quick and once he did it was on. I think I might have caught 5 fish today because y'all was slinging in fish fast. I tried to tie on a lure and it took me 30 minutes lol that's the way it's suppose to be.

Brian I had a blast with you and your dad. Your welcome on my boat anytime. Thanks again

Good fishing to all!
Ducktracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2017, 08:10 PM   #10
Tails-Up
Registered Users-pm+

Tails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to PirateTails-Up has been promoted to Pirate
Nice job johnny. Keep after em

Tails Up
Tails-Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message