Rangefinder - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Bow Hunting Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2016, 07:10 AM   #1
patwilson
Living Life for a Living....

patwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Pirate
Question Rangefinder

Anyone using the Halo brand? Pros and cons?
Just general use for target practice and hunting.

Price point with the rebate looks enticing....
Sale $150 + $20 rebate

Halo Z10XB
http://www.basspro.com/Halo-Angle-Z1...ct/1506091345/
patwilson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2016, 06:48 PM   #2
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
I've not heard anything bad about them Pat.

TH
Old 08-27-2016, 05:53 AM   #3
2Ws
Registered Users-pm+

2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate
Don't buy one yet, I have one I'll never use. Don't know what brand but it's not a cheap one, I'll make you a deal you can't refuse..I'll get back later today
2Ws is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2016, 06:00 AM   #4
patwilson

patwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Pirate
Let me know... Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ws View Post
Don't buy one yet, I have one I'll never use. Don't know what brand but it's not a cheap one, I'll make you a deal you can't refuse..I'll get back later today
Old 09-07-2016, 08:11 AM   #5
Duckboys42
Registered Users-pm+

Duckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to PirateDuckboys42 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by patwilson View Post
Anyone using the Halo brand? Pros and cons?
Just general use for target practice and hunting.

Price point with the rebate looks enticing....
Sale $150 + $20 rebate

Halo Z10XB
http://www.basspro.com/Halo-Angle-Z1...ct/1506091345/
DO NOT BUY THE halo. I got one as a gift a few years back brand new. I didnt use it for a year (never even tried it) then i got into bow hunting and I take it out the box and put the battery in it(which is not cheap) and it doesnt work. So i call them up to warranty but so "unfortanate" there is nothing they can do because it had been six months since it had been purchased....
Duckboys42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2016, 08:00 PM   #6
patwilson

I didn't buy the Halo. I bought one from a 2cool friend. Nikon Prostaff.
Thanks 2Ws
Old 09-08-2016, 06:33 AM   #7
2Ws
Registered Users-pm+

2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate2Ws has been promoted to Pirate
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by patwilson View Post
I didn't buy the Halo. I bought one from a 2cool friend. Nikon Prostaff.
Thanks 2Ws
2Ws is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2018, 09:31 PM   #8
robertaboone100
Registered Users-pm+

robertaboone100 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Nope, I didn’t buy from Halo brand. Currently I use a Tectectec Pro rangefinder for hunting. Compact and very easy to use. Overall, it’s an awesome rangefinder.
robertaboone100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message