Camper Fun (Sarcasum) - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-03-2016, 10:33 AM   #1
Yellow Mouth Chaser
Registered Users-pm+

Yellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to PirateYellow Mouth Chaser has been promoted to Pirate
Spineyes Camper Fun (Sarcasum)

Campers bring so much joy. haha
In light of the other horrible camping adventure that was posted I thought I would share one of mine.
I recently sold my house and we stayed in the camper until the new house was ready. The first camp ground we were at was a rough place. So I get a call while I am at work and the wife has found a new spot, has paid for it already and wants to move that night. I got to the camper just after 7PM. Everything was supposed to be picked up and pretty much all but hooked up to the truck. Well none of that is done. So I load everything up as she watches and the kids crawl around under my feet. I tell her to go dump the tanks while I raise the jacks. Now I have a bad switch for the front jacks and the back jacks run through this switch as well. I had needed to replace it but just hadn't had the time. As I am messing with the switch I hear her say the tank won’t drain. I stop what I am doing and go see what is going on. Sure enough nothing is draining. I don’t know if the kids threw something in there or what. So I start jacking with this. Now might be a good time to tell y’all, I go from nice and cool to mister smashy throwing things real quick. I fight with this and trying to keep the kids out of it for a solid 45 minutes and have sewage up to my elbows by the time I get it cleared. Still don’t know what the issue was. I try to rinse off at the faucet because all the other hoses are buried somewhere in the bed of the truck. I go back to the switches to try to get the jacks up. I give up on them and opt for the hand crank to get the jacks up. Well the hand crank that came with the camper is the wrong one for my jacks. The wife sees mister smashy coming and loads the kids up and is begging me to stay calm. I tell her to just take the kids to her parents because we will not have the camper set up in time for the kids to shower and go to bed. She gives me a sheet with the lot number and where the camp ground is and heads out with the kids. I finally just ripped the switches out by force and run them straight to a battery. Problem temporarily solved. I head to the new camp ground and by now it is a little after 9. I get there and find the spot pretty easy and pull the camper in without issue. For the first time in my life I got it in the perfect spot and level on the first try. I am getting the A/C going when the wife pulls up. She walks up and say Oh babe, we can’t have the slides out over the grass and shows me this little picture. I quietly have a meltdown in my head and say ok. I break everything back down, hook the truck back up and move it over 3 feet. Well now I can’t get the dang thing level. Let’s back it up and try again, and again… Finally get it right and unhook everything. I get the slide out and everything right. For some reason the A/C won’t kick on now. At this point I am ready to yank the A/C out from inside the camper. The wife is frantically looking up on the internet to see what might be wrong. She keeps saying shore power, something about shore power. I turn and yell this isn’t a flipping boat. That’s what I think when I hear shore power. So I slow down and try to think about shore power. I go out the where the power cord is hooked up and jack with that for a second. I finally smashed the plug from frustration and a second blue light comes on at the box and the A/C kicks on. Finally!!!! I go inside to take a shower and wash the sewage off of me. NO freaking water!!! Ok, that’s fine, this is a new camp ground and I am the first one to park on this row. There must be a water main I can turn on to put water to this row. So now it is after 11 and I am wondering around with my cell phone light trying to find this main. I finally give up on it and end up in an open spot in my underwear at 11:30 at night trying to take a bath/shower under the faucet. NOT HAPPY!!! I crawl into bed around midnight when I have to wake up at 3:30 for work. At this point you would think this story is over. Nope! While I am at work the next day I get a call from the wife. She is all mad that some new people moved in next to us and there slides are out over the grass and there is no room for us to even put the awning out. I told her to just go let management know and let them deal with it. A short time later I get a call back from the wife. The first words out of her mouth is I’m so sorry and please don’t be mad at me. I ask what is up and she tells me that it is ok for the slides to be over the grass. Just not the back of a camper in the back in spots. So When I get home that night I have to break it all back down and move it back over 3 feet, and of course nothing went smooth and it took over an hour to get it right.

How I managed to not smash things, tear the camper apart or scream and yell at everyone in site is beyond me. We look back on it now and get a really good laugh out of it but it still does make my eye twitch with I think about it.
Yes I know Sarcasm is misspelled. Too late to change it now.
Yellow Mouth Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2016, 11:20 AM   #2
Castaway2
"Skinny She Ain't"

Castaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for sharing your pains.... " not a flipping BOat " classic bud love it !!!!!
we all have those wives LOL !
Castaway2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2016, 01:11 PM   #3
acoastalbender
Registered Users-pm+

acoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirateacoastalbender has been promoted to Pirate
... think I'll wait for the movie ...

acoastalbender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2016, 01:28 PM   #4
speckle-catcher
Registered Users-pm+

speckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Pirate
try smashing the "enter" key on your keyboard every once in a while

speckle-catcher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2016, 01:51 PM   #5
TIMBOv2
That's "V-square",not "V-twin"

TIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by speckle-catcher View Post
try smashing the "enter" key on your keyboard every once in a while

LMAO you guys are on key today!!!
TIMBOv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2016, 03:04 PM   #6
RB II
Native Texan

RB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to Pirate
My wife may Google search for a solution to a problem I am trying to solve........but NEVER in front of me!!!!!! Mr. Smashy live inside of me as well, albeit, JUSSSSTTTTT under the skin. LOL
RB II is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2016, 03:33 PM   #7
D.L.
Registered Users-pm+

D.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to Pirate
LMAO! Sounds like every adventure Ive been on in a camper.
D.L. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2016, 03:36 PM   #8
POC Fishin' Gal
Registered Users-pm+

POC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to Pirate
a friend just tried a camper experience. he's decided he's more of a hotel person.
POC Fishin' Gal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2016, 03:38 PM   #9
My Little Big boat
Registered Users-pm+

My Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to PirateMy Little Big boat has been promoted to Pirate
I thought I was the only one with Mr Smashy... LoL
My Little Big boat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2016, 04:08 PM   #10
kowasake
Registered Users-pm+

kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)kowasake has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
YMC,
I was going to respond to some of the same situations but I can’t remember if I took my blood pressure meds this morning.
kowasake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message