We needt o keep looking at this forum and help each other - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Tobacco Quitters Support Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2016, 10:10 PM   #1
texas skiffaroo
Registered Users-pm+

texas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Pirate
We needt o keep looking at this forum and help each other

No one has posted anything on this forum for 10 days?
Help each other and you help yourself
May 14 was 7 months for me and I cannot believe it.
Quit while you are young and you won't have to have open heart surgery like I did.
Give it up, if not for you for the other people in your family that may be suffering from the effects of your second hand smoke.
Now that it has been 7 months I feel stronger and love breathing better.
My lung power is amazing, I'm thinking of becoming a lounge singer.
texas skiffaroo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2016, 10:15 PM   #2
dk2429
Jeremiah 29:11

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
I'm still dipping every now and then. Started like 4 months ago.. I haven't found it addicting for some reason but I need to just drop it all anyway
dk2429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2016, 10:26 PM   #3
Phat Boy
Registered Users-pm+

Phat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to PiratePhat Boy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas skiffaroo View Post
No one has posted anything on this forum for 10 days?
Help each other and you help yourself
May 14 was 7 months for me and I cannot believe it.
Quit while you are young and you won't have to have open heart surgery like I did.
Give it up, if not for you for the other people in your family that may be suffering from the effects of your second hand smoke.
Now that it has been 7 months I feel stronger and love breathing better.
My lung power is amazing, I'm thinking of becoming a lounge singer.

Way to go Skiff! Keep it up! You sound like you have your mind made up. It's been about 9.5 mo for me and recently I've been a bit tempted, but haven't caved. I keep reminding myself of how one puff would draw all of the progress I have made. Keep up the good work!
Phat Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2016, 10:34 PM   #4
texas skiffaroo
Registered Users-pm+

texas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Piratetexas skiffaroo has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Boy View Post
Way to go Skiff! Keep it up! You sound like you have your mind made up. It's been about 9.5 mo for me and recently I've been a bit tempted, but haven't caved. I keep reminding myself of how one puff would draw all of the progress I have made. Keep up the good work!
F------A right on and if some one don't like my language too bad you have got to get bad to beat bad. Breathing deep is so good. Need I go on?
Old 05-26-2016, 01:04 AM   #5
texas skiffaroo
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
F------A right on and if some one don't like my language too bad you have got to get bad to beat bad. Breathing deep is so good. Need I go on?
Foul language not necessary. I know that.
Just got kind of excited about not smoking.
Maybe I'm cracking up.
But at least I'm not smoking.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:44 PM   #6
texas skiffaroo
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Foul language not necessary. I know that.
Just got kind of excited about not smoking.
Maybe I'm cracking up.
But at least I'm not smoking.
This site had 188 viewers
If any of you need help pm me
I know what trying to quit is all about
It's been seven months now
I'm feeling like a better person
More in charge of my life
I can breathe better
We have some cherry tomatoes in the garden and they never tasted better.