Ozonic's defeat Pigs Nose? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Bow Hunting Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2018, 09:23 AM   #1
Captn C
Reel Gambler

Captn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to PirateCaptn C has been promoted to Pirate
Ozonic's defeat Pigs Nose?

Any one using Ozonic's had any luck using it against a pigs nose?

I have yet to see any hunts or any demo's from the company that it will trick a hogs sense of smell.
Captn C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2018, 09:25 AM   #2
RB II
Native Texan

RB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to Pirate
I haven’t tried one, but i will bet a large sum that it won’t keep them from smelling you on a consistent basis. If they are down wind and don’t smell you it is because the wind current isn’t at them.
RB II is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2018, 12:02 PM   #3
Whitebassfisher
Retired opinionated old fart

Whitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB II View Post
I haven’t tried one, but i will bet a large sum that it won’t keep them from smelling you on a consistent basis. If they are down wind and don’t smell you it is because the wind current isn’t at them.

I would say this about deer too. If they don't smell you it is just because the wind current isn’t at them. Good noses are like "Well, that guy is using Ozonic's. He had Folgers this morning, Black Jack last night, and unfortunately beans for dinner. Mid day yesterday he took a shower using Scent Killer soap."
Whitebassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2018, 12:35 PM   #4
cva34
Registered Users-pm+

cva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Piratecva34 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebassfisher View Post
I would say this about deer too. If they don't smell you it is just because the wind current isn’t at them. Good noses are like "Well, that guy is using Ozonic's. He had Folgers this morning, Black Jack last night, and unfortunately beans for dinner. Mid day yesterday he took a shower using Scent Killer soap."
one more agree...
cva34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2018, 09:58 AM   #5
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
gotta use the wind. And have to understand it too.

you can do all you can with scent trapping and elimination and if you don't play the wind you'll get burned.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:39 AM   #6
tshort
Registered Users-pm+

tshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Piratetshort has been promoted to Pirate
I don't have any comment good or bad about Ozonics or any scent 'elimination' but with nature and animals there's also the luck component. Sometimes the reverse happens...you do nothing to cover your scent and wind is NOT in your favor and the animal/s just don't seem to care that day. There's an obvious reason for bucks when they are in rut but who knows why hogs react similarly. One of the many reasons I love hunting so much, you just never really know how things are going to play out each time you go out. The best thing you can do is play your odds.
tshort is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message