Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel Hitch - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Camping out and RV Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2018, 12:16 PM   #1
5 O
Registered Users-pm+

5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner5 O has been promote to Gunner
Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel Hitch

Anyone using this hitch. Looks like reviews are good. Also, anyone using Timbren SES suspension. Any comments welcomed.

Thanks.
5 O is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
Hunter11
Registered Users-pm+

Hunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to PirateHunter11 has been promoted to Pirate
I don't use the Anderson hitch for our 5th wheel but have used the Timbren's on a 1 ton SRW truck with good results. Once I bought a dually I did not need them anymore.
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2018, 12:00 PM   #3
bigfishtx
Registered Users-pm+

bigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Pirate
I used one for 3-4 years to pull a 43’ fifth wheel and it works great. Feel free to pm me.

Fyi this is a hitch not a load leveler lime Timbren.
bigfishtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2018, 01:58 PM   #4
lx22f/c
Registered Users

lx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Piratelx22f/c has been promoted to Pirate
I have read good reviews on the Anderson but I went with the Reese goosebox . Love the smooth ride and no chucking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lx22f/c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2018, 02:35 PM   #5
bigfishtx
Registered Users-pm+

bigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Piratebigfishtx has been promoted to Pirate
Reece is nice but wasn’t rated high enough !
bigfishtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2018, 09:00 AM   #6
redexpress
Registered Users-pm+

redexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirate
I'm using a PullRite SuperLite 2600. Basically the same thing as Andersen, except it is steel not aluminum, maybe 10-15# heavier, and about $100 cheaper. Plenty easy for me to remove from the truck bed by myself, even with a bad back. The PullRite has the ball on the pinbox and the female receiver in the truck, opposite of the Andersen. I prefer the lock system of the PullRite being somewhat hidden in the truck bed as opposed to the Andersen that is accessable to anyone to unlock. If you have a truck with 5th wheel factory prep just get a gooseneck ball and you're good to go.
http://www.pullrite.com/2600
redexpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message