Cilantro Dip - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Recipes
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2017, 01:28 PM   #11
Wes
Registered Users-pm+

Wes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to PirateWes has been promoted to Pirate
[QUOTE=Reality Czech;21317098]Anyone else here besides me that is cursed with cilantro disliking gene?

http://www.thekitchn.com/this-is-why...ilantro-244281

Thanks for sharing that info.

I am not sure if I have the gene, because I used to tolerate cilantro. My current dislike me be from my bride loving cilantro and overusing in recipes. A little bit goes a long way.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2017, 10:24 PM   #12
RAMROD1
Registered Users-pm+

RAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to Pirate
Did this last night and it was awesome! Used the spicy ranch dressing and two jalapeños, just wish it was thicker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RAMROD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2017, 09:46 PM   #13
Jetty Ling
Registered Users-pm+

Jetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to PirateJetty Ling has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks! Will definitely try this out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jetty Ling is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2017, 11:37 AM   #14
Stud2
Registered Users-pm+

Stud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to PirateStud2 has been promoted to Pirate
Made a dip tha other day with
1)mexican sour cream
2)cilantro
3)tomitillos
4)cilantro
5)avacado
6)serrano pepper
7)lime juice
8) salt

Roasted tomitillos first then pretty much threw tha rest in tha blender untill smooth turned out really good
Stud2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2017, 09:38 AM   #15
TIMBOv2
That's "V-square",not "V-twin"

TIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to PirateTIMBOv2 has been promoted to Pirate
[quote=Wes;21336602]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Czech View Post
Anyone else here besides me that is cursed with cilantro disliking gene?

Thanks for sharing that info.

I am not sure if I have the gene, because I used to tolerate cilantro. My current dislike me be from my bride loving cilantro and overusing in recipes. A little bit goes a long way.
I used to hate it. I had the dish soap gene I guess. Now it doesn’t bother too much so I printed this recipe out and the wife made it Saturd round noon for dinner this evening. Needless to say won’t be many people trying it as it is almost gone.
TIMBOv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2018, 04:33 PM   #16
Mark454
Registered Users-pm+

Mark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to PirateMark454 has been promoted to Pirate
This is some good stuff. Thanks!
Mark454 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2018, 04:52 PM   #17
Texashookset
Banned

Texashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMROD1 View Post
Did this last night and it was awesome! Used the spicy ranch dressing and two jalapeños, just wish it was thicker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As said use avocado as well and it’ll firm up.
Texashookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2018, 04:58 PM
Texashookset
This message has been deleted by Texashookset. Reason: Double post
Old 09-03-2018, 05:37 PM   #18
Haute Pursuit
Give it hell Remy!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Czech View Post
Anyone else here besides me that is cursed with cilantro disliking gene?

I'm not knocking the recipe, I'm sure it tastes great for those that like cilantro. I may even try it with parsley, I luv parsley.
Yep... can't stand the stuff. Won't eat anything that has it in there. Wife loves it and wanted to plant it in my garden... I bought her a planter box for it. LOL
Haute Pursuit is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2018, 05:41 PM   #19
Texashookset
Banned

Texashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to PirateTexashookset has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haute Pursuit View Post
Yep... can't stand the stuff. Won't eat anything that has it in there. Wife loves it and wanted to plant it in my garden... I bought her a planter box for it. LOL
??? And you call yourself a Mescan? I’m appalled.
Texashookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message