Major TroutSupport.com Announcement - New Color ( not another Mazda Ad) - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2019, 11:42 AM   #1
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Major TroutSupport.com Announcement - New Color ( not another Mazda Ad)

Well, as some of your have already seen on the website or received a sneaky single in your order ;-) I have a new color out for those that requested it ( I make the colors you guys want). And they still like that old classic red and white tail. It is one of the all time best colors in many water conditions from green, sandy, to downright dirty, even stained waters with tannins from run off, an algae bloom, or serious red tide event. Maybe that's what we should call it 'Red Tide' because it's killer!!! Fish the red and white and then submit a catchy name for the color and I'll put everyone into a hopper and reward the winner with a couple extra packs. I will say that Reed already submitted the name "Strawberry Feilds" which is also cool, but let's have everyone have a shot at it.

I put a new twist on the old classic. Belly is see-through with red flake; back is red with gold, black, gold hologram, and even a little hint of purple and it's got enough flash to catch the sun and penetrate the water conditions. Tail is not white.. it's White Pearl with silver flake!!!! it's brighter than white. I mean, let's take an old classic and improve it!!!

So if you like Red and White, and you want to throw something different, that has worked for years and years...then here's your chance.

https://troutsupport.com/product/trout-support-lure/

As always use your 2cool discount .. .its my way of giving back
TCVA144

AND if you order 8 packs (any combination of colors) we'll upgrade the shipping to Priority for FREE! You don't even have to ask for it... just something we do.
Attached Images

Advertisement

Old 05-15-2019, 12:05 PM   #2
RockportRobert
Registered Users-pm+

RockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to PirateRockportRobert has been promoted to Pirate
Nice looking bait, Tobin!
RockportRobert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2019, 01:11 PM   #3
Drundel
Registered Users-pm+

Drundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to Pirate
I still haven't fished the lures I got from you last Sept, but I haven't fished for anything since then. Killed a lot of birds though.
Drundel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2019, 01:21 PM   #4
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
This is a game changer folks...a much needed color that was done right!

Thanks Tobin.

TH
Old 05-15-2019, 01:48 PM   #5
Salty Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Salty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to Pirate
Years ago our favorite fishing saying was 'If all else fails, throw strawberry.' It was solid advice then and it's solid advice now.
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2019, 02:03 PM   #6
SaltwaterSlick
Registered Users-pm+

SaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterSlick has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
Years ago our favorite fishing saying was 'If all else fails, throw strawberry.' It was solid advice then and it's solid advice now.
Yep!
Probably will not get to try 'em until I hit the Chandeleur's Memorial Day, but likely will start with this one to see what it does... Hope to be postin' up some pics soon as I hit the bank!!
Already got my shipment in!!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2019, 03:44 PM   #7
DPFISHERMAN
DP FISHERMAN

DPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to PirateDPFISHERMAN has been promoted to Pirate
Another great addition Tobin...
DPFISHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2019, 04:00 PM   #8
TX HOOKSETTER
ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE FISH ARE???

TX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to PirateTX HOOKSETTER has been promoted to Pirate
A great color Tobin!
TX HOOKSETTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 09:19 AM   #9
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
You're welcome guys!!!

and for those that want to hit the local stores..

the following have the Strawberry White as well as the other colors
  • Anglers Anonymous in Katy
  • Slickwater Tackle in Clute
  • Tackle Town in Rockport
  • Fishermans Place in Corpus Christi
  • Matts Reel Repair in San Antonio

Stores that have the lure in other colors
  • SaltSwag - Bay City
  • Matagorda Outfitters - Matagorda
  • EMB Saltwater Gear - Sargent
  • Hook Line and Sinker - Harlingen
  • Livin Reel Salty - Portland
Old 05-16-2019, 10:29 AM   #10
ReedA1691
Registered Users-pm+

ReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to Pirate
I look forward to throwing the new color Friday thru Monday. But how do I choose which of the colors to use? So many good colors & too few days on the water. Good thing I have one of every color rigged and ready to go....
ReedA1691 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message