Can you eat aoudad backstrap? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2019, 08:06 AM   #1
texasplumber
Registered Users-pm+

texasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosuntexasplumber has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Can you eat aoudad backstrap?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QGmb8rDoJKw
texasplumber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2019, 03:52 PM   #2
sand storm
Registered Users-pm+

sand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Piratesand storm has been promoted to Pirate
had aoudad meat once .....I wont again........that's al I can say.
sand storm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2019, 04:46 PM   #3
82dodge
Registered Users-pm+

82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate
makes great sausage, 99 parts pork to 1 part aoudad.
82dodge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2019, 08:34 PM   #4
jrg_80
Registered Users-pm+

jrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunnerjrg_80 has been promote to Gunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82dodge View Post
makes great sausage, 99 parts pork to 1 part aoudad.
Haha!

jrg
jrg_80 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 04:10 AM   #5
steverino
Registered Users-pm+

steverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Pirate
sheepy2 Young!

I think a young Aoudad doe/ewe is good tablefare. I've eaten some and it was OK. It's not Axis or Wagyu beef but it is OK! I've never tried or wanted to try to eat some big Aoudad ram! Life is too short for that!
steverino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 09:11 AM   #6
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Ugh, Aoudad, Mouflon, they all suck badly in the taste department.

TH
Old 05-16-2019, 02:19 PM   #7
hjm
Registered Users-pm+

hjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Piratehjm has been promoted to Pirate
I have had it and it wasn't terrible but any kind of goat species would not be my first choice. I guess I am saying I would not eat it again unless I had to.
hjm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message