Roof Suggestions Polaris Ranger - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Off Road Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #1
Camo
FrioRio

Camo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Roof Suggestions Polaris Ranger

I am in the process of buying a 2019 Polaris Ranger Crew 1000. I am looking for a steel or aluminum roof that is sturdy enough to stand on but also looks good. I had a steel diamond pattern roof on my 2013 Ranger but it was so rigid that I had trouble with cracks in the roll bar where the bar meets the frame. Give me some suggestions. I found one sold by a group out of Florida by a company called FT Cabs http://ftdcabs.com/ but their roofs are very expensive ($2,145 plus shipping). I want the lights etc but I was hoping to find something a little cheaper.

Thanks
Camo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2018, 09:04 AM   #2
Camo
FrioRio

Camo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCamo has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
I looked at and asked about the ProBox Roof but I have heard several people tell me they are overpriced for the quality of the roof you get. Plus I don't need the radio as much as I want an attractive good quality metal roof I can stand on.
Camo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2018, 02:42 PM   #3
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

gotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirate
I have a audioformz roof on my 1000xp, you can stand on it easily. Great fit and finish.
gotmuddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2018, 01:08 PM   #4
aggies01
Registered Users-pm+

aggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirate
Maybe check these guys out too. I bought the front and rear seat dash basket and cup holder. I'm impressed with the work and great customer service.
aggies01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2020, 02:41 PM   #5
JCockrell
Registered Users-pm+

JCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to PirateJCockrell has been promoted to Pirate
???

who did you use? didn't see a link or anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggies01 View Post
Maybe check these guys out too. I bought the front and rear seat dash basket and cup holder. I'm impressed with the work and great customer service.
JCockrell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2020, 10:24 AM   #6
aggies01
Registered Users-pm+

aggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirateaggies01 has been promoted to Pirate
Sorry here’s the link

https://eaglemtx.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aggies01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message