? What’s the best coil hardi plank siding nail gun? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > DIY (Do it yourself) forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2018, 07:28 PM   #1
sferg
Registered Users-pm+

sferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Piratesferg has been promoted to Pirate
? What’s the best coil hardi plank siding nail gun?

I am fixing to dive in a do so remodeling at my home. I have to remove some siding and close in a window on the side of my home and am going to rob the siding off the rear , then cover the back with hardi plank siding. I’m looking for a coil nailer to install the siding. I don’t need the best , only the most reliable. Anyone have any input?Thanks in advance!
sferg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2018, 10:55 PM   #2
Old Whaler
Registered Users-pm+

Old Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to PirateOld Whaler has been promoted to Pirate
If you're doing vertical lap siding, you need a coil nailer. Many brands out there but expect to pay $250 +. You'll have to play with the pressure valve on your compressor to make sure you drive the nails in properly.
Old Whaler is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2018, 10:37 PM   #3
sleepersilverado
Registered Users-pm+

sleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Pirate
Buddy had a duo-fast and I liked it. My uncle just picked up a dewalt. The males are wired together and it sucks.
sleepersilverado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2018, 09:30 PM   #4
TXXpress
Roll Tide!!!

TXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to Pirate
If you're doing just a little siding, I'd take a different route. I predrilled the holes in my replacement hardiplank siding after Hurricane Ike, then screwed the siding in. It worked just fine and looks great to this day.
TXXpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2018, 11:06 AM   #5
bayouboy350
Registered Users-pm+

bayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbayouboy350 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I have a Hitachi coil gun I bought at the pawn shop for $100 in like new condition. It has a nail depth adjustment knob so you don't have to mess with your air pressure on your compressor. Only used it for one job so far but it worked great.
bayouboy350 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018, 08:06 AM   #6
Jmandel1218
Registered Users-pm+

Jmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJmandel1218 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
? What’s the best coil hardi lank siding nail gun?

I have the duofast and the hitatchi. The duofast has feeder issues and jambs up on a regular basis. My opinion, hitachi makes the best nail guns on the market. Get your wallet out though, a good coil nailer is $400+
Jmandel1218 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2019, 05:44 PM
Aktx
This message has been deleted by Aktx.