2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

In search of graphic designer

4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Joy122 
#1 ·
Looking for help creating a logo and trademark. I have the base design but not familiar with the software and trademarking or what needs to be done for a business.

#2 ·
I have hired 3 IP firms. 2 IP litigation firms on retainer right now as I am transitioning.

But it is Usha Menon who is the pro at securing trademarks and she does it for an unbelievably low price relative to large firms.
Caring, patient, and efficient. Let Usha guide you through the trademark application process.
She is the most satisfying attorney I have ever dealt with and I've hired over a dozen for various fields.

Take my word for it and give her a call or email. Save $5,000.

https://www.dmiplaw.com/attorneys?view=employee&id=2

#4 ·
You can find freelance graphics professionals on Fiverr. It seems like you are wanting standard kind of stuff done. You will find many graphics professionals on that site. A professional will work with you to custom design a logo and other graphics work (i.e. favicons, business cards, etc).

#7 ·
I use Fiverr regularly and this is generally awesome advice for anything design related. There is one exception - logos.

Do yourself a favor and try 48hourslogo.com Post a cash prize and in 48 hours you will have hundreds of designs to choose from. You can rate the ones you like and go back and forth until it is perfected. I think I put up $150 the last time I used them and had 200+ options with a few days.

#8 ·
I use a Rick Rodriguez.
The name of his company is called Art Republic of Texas. Their shop is located in Bulverde Texas. He does all of our fishing tournament logos. He also does a bunch of logos for different fishing magazines as well as sports team. He is very down-to-earth and a very good guy to get along with. Like I said, he's been doing our tournaments in Sargent for quite a while now and since he's been doing our tournaments, he and I have become friends. I'm going to pm you his cell phone number his office number is 830-438-1214

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.