'New to Me' tip for you 'Chefs' out there... - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Recipes
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
stargazer

stargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Piratestargazer has been promoted to Pirate
Well I be!!!!!.......Green coming for all the times Ive had to wrap that stuff back on the roll and stuff it back in the box........
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2009, 09:13 AM   #12
aggieanglr
Beat The Hell Outta Cancer

aggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirateaggieanglr has been promoted to Pirate
This "locking tab" has been on Reynolds boxes for several years. Makes for a lot less frustration!
aggieanglr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #13
activescrape
senor member

activescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirateactivescrape has been promoted to Pirate
My wife is gonna think I'm a genus
activescrape is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #14
ber72
Registered Users-pm+

ber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirateber72 has been promoted to Pirate
Know it all "better half"

I was all excited to tell/show my wife the tabs and guess what? "Oh ya, I knew the tabs were there." All the times i've dropped the al. foil roll and she never said a thing. What else is she keeping from me????
ber72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2019, 09:27 PM   #15
CopanoCruisin
Registered Users-pm+

CopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to PirateCopanoCruisin has been promoted to Pirate
As a wise old Indian chief once told me, " they have been there for many, many moons"!
........cC
CopanoCruisin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2019, 08:36 PM   #16
Mattsfishin
Registered Users-pm+

Mattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to PirateMattsfishin has been promoted to Pirate
I found out about this maybe 2 years back. Dropped the dang roll and was looking at the box and READ INSTRUCTIONS. I thought I was the last one to see this and kept my mouth shut. Ashamed I was the last one. LOL !!!!
Mattsfishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2019, 12:25 AM   #17
rynochop2.0
Registered Users-pm+

rynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Piraterynochop2.0 has been promoted to Pirate
Found it out today after this 10 year old thread bump.lol I've cussed tinfoil quite a few times
rynochop2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message