2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Booby Trap Update with the Rik trip winners

35K views 146 replies 64 participants last post by  BIG PAPPA 
#1 ·
Booby Trap is in some rough stuff with a Squall 40-50 miles wide and Lightning everywhere. These conditions are making deep dropping a little tough. They lost a 250-300 lbs Sword at the boat due to a loop in the leader. Wompan The Beast is Tight as I type this update. .Their signal is in and out so I'll update as The messages come in. I hope the weather Lays down as a "Calm before the Storm" for them.
Wompan lands his fish and now Angler Joe is Tight. sounds like they had a Double on.

#62 ·
Last Night

Wompan was tight on a Bigun last night that he fought for over 2 hours that turned out to be a foul hooked 175 lber. they landed another 200lbs fish right before sunrise this morning, and now they're getting ready to get back to Fishing..He say's Everyone is asleep right Now...Really? I guess they are finally getting WORE OUT..LOL.
hopefully they can land a couple more this morning before heading in..

Get Tight Sucka's

#69 ·
Brett just said that they lost the last fish and they are headed in. They should be at the dock around 5:25.

They caught 14 swords and had a great trip!

A big THANK YOU to EVERYONE who was involved in donating and bidding on this trip!!!!!!!!

#84 ·
Rik I hope you get a chance to get back on the water soon..... These guys that bought the trip in the auction Wampum and Angler Joe are not your everyday fellas... They are some truly GREAT guys and I am very proud to have met them !!! We had a lot of fun on the trip and hope everyone keeps on sticking together for Rik and his family ... Here are a few pics... I have a LOT more pics to post and will have a video soon. Ill let Wampum and Angler Joe do the fishing report.. Capt. Ahab

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.