Has Anything Been PROVEN Wrong with E-Cigs??? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Tobacco Quitters Support Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2016, 11:36 AM   #1
Permit Rat
Windknot Light Tackle & Fly

Permit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to PiratePermit Rat has been promoted to Pirate
Has Anything Been PROVEN Wrong with E-Cigs???

I can't remember anything definitive, however I live in fear that the tobacco companies will add the same addictive chemicals into the liquid, that they put into cigarettes.

Speaking of which, did anything ever come out of that time when the honchos of the big 3 cigarette makers, had to testify before Congress, as to the additives that were put into cigarettes? Seems a lot was uncovered and RJ Reynolds (Winston cigs) soon thereafter, claimed that their cigarettes no longer had additives. I have also noticed that their brand has since gone down the tubes. A lot of stores don't carry them like they used to.
Permit Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2016, 11:47 AM   #2
jetcycles
just another FNG!!!

jetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Pirate
Have you done any reading about how the "juice" is made, where it's made, or who is actually making it? I've seen photos of it being made in garages, storage units, warehouses and none of those places looked like they contained anything that I would (knowingly) ingest. Are these things federally regulated yet? I don't E-cig, sorry if my terminology isn't correct.

It has been proven that if you're blowing vapor clouds inside of a no smoking establishment, you look like a dork.
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2016, 10:15 AM   #3
homebrew
4 Kids = Broke

homebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Piratehomebrew has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Permit Rat View Post
I can't remember anything definitive, however I live in fear that the tobacco companies will add the same addictive chemicals into the liquid, that they put into cigarettes.

Speaking of which, did anything ever come out of that time when the honchos of the big 3 cigarette makers, had to testify before Congress, as to the additives that were put into cigarettes? Seems a lot was uncovered and RJ Reynolds (Winston cigs) soon thereafter, claimed that their cigarettes no longer had additives. I have also noticed that their brand has since gone down the tubes. A lot of stores don't carry them like they used to.
The liquid still contains Nicotine and is addictive ...also the glycerin has been proven to cause popcorn lung in some cases ...Google popcorn lung
homebrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2016, 10:43 AM   #4
jetcycles
just another FNG!!!

jetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Piratejetcycles has been promoted to Pirate
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/0...n-lu/21281029/
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2016, 11:15 AM   #5
snapperlicious
Registered Users-pm+

snapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Pirate
Everyone I know that has quit and moved on the ecigs has become just as addicted to those stupid things as the real deal.
snapperlicious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2016, 03:54 PM   #6
POC Fishin' Gal
Registered Users-pm+

POC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to PiratePOC Fishin' Gal has been promoted to Pirate
I quit using the e-cig, had it down to 0 nicotine and then quit it all together. I'm a believer.
POC Fishin' Gal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2016, 10:17 AM   #7
Mad Mike
Cowboys Nation!

Mad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to PirateMad Mike has been promoted to Pirate
Used e-cigs for 3 months to quit smoking a couple years ago. I recommend them to anyone seriously wanting to quit.
Mad Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2016, 10:30 PM   #8
finchinzo
Registered Users-pm+

finchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Piratefinchinzo has been promoted to Pirate
Man, I smoked for 10 years and stopped last year on 7-19-15... I started the vaping thing.. Here's my opinion... I used to get upper respiratory infections all the time as a smoker.. Haven't had 1 since I started vaping. I'm not saying it's great for you, but I have no doubt it is much better and has worked for me. My plan is to quit within the next 2 months. It is so nice not smelling like an ash tray anymore. This biggest tip I can give it don't buy a cheap o vape mod, but buy a decent one. If it don't work for you then you may fail and go back to cigs. I'm really picky, and only a couple of juices I like, which of course is the premium juice and it's not cheap. The key is finding a juice you like and that works for you. It would've never worked for me if I didn't find this kind I had now, it's great. Some of the cheap stuff can be very harsh. And for the mod.. But a decent one, not junk. My brother quit over a year and half ago, hasn't went back. He also vaped to quit. If there are any pointers that I can give, feel free to message me. Good luck! If you're thinking about doing it, go for it and don't look back. The first few days may be rough, it's not the same as cigs.. But after you get used to it, you'll like it.
finchinzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2016, 10:44 PM   #9
dan_wrider
Welcome Samantha Rose Wrider!

dan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Pirate
Agree with most of the above. Kicked a 20+ year Marlboro habit with the help of a Vape. Still using the Vape but cannot believe it is anywhere near as bad as the smokes were.
dan_wrider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2017, 08:59 PM   #10
dirtdobber
Registered Users-pm+

dirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Pirate
E-cigs can cause an incurable disease known as pop corn lung.
dirtdobber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message