First you make a Roux - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Recipes
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2017, 08:12 PM   #1
claydeaux96
Registered Users-pm+

claydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirate
First you make a Roux

Today was time to make my roux for a Christmas gumbo.. start to a chocolate finish. I will put it all together tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
claydeaux96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2017, 08:52 PM   #2
SwampRat
Registered Users-pm+

SwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to Pirate
Looking good.

I did my roux yesterday... tomorrow evening chop all the veggies and meats, might even get a jump start on putting it together. Chicken, alligator sausage, axis sausage, smoked sausage and andouille.
SwampRat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2017, 06:15 PM   #3
claydeaux96
Registered Users-pm+

claydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirate
Putting it together today ... roux and trinity..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #4
claydeaux96
Registered Users-pm+

Old 12-25-2017, 11:32 AM   #5
Jumanji
Registered Users-pm+

Jumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to PirateJumanji has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydeaux96 View Post

That's a good deep colored roux. Here is a pic of my chicken and sausage gumbo. Second pot I made this month. It's a common request, especially with the cold weather.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Jumanji is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2017, 11:58 AM   #6
SwampRat
Registered Users-pm+

SwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to Pirate
Done!

Just waiting on the rice and potato salad.
SwampRat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2017, 12:15 PM   #7
claydeaux96
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampRat View Post
Done!

Just waiting on the rice and potato salad.

looks good swamp rat... cookin slime out the okra now.

Old 12-25-2017, 12:40 PM   #8
claydeaux96
Registered Users-pm+

One gallon bag of medium shrimp from Lindas Seafood..right before we eat. Then crab claws last.

Old 12-26-2017, 04:47 PM   #9
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
10-4!
DA REEL DADDY is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2017, 04:47 PM   #10
Bevo34
Waterloo..Enough Said!!

Bevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to PirateBevo34 has been promoted to Pirate
Do you just put the roux in the fridge after you get the color you want? How long will it last?
Bevo34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message