9/7-9/8: Swordfish and Tuna - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 09-26-2019, 04:13 PM   #21
JFolm
Unorthodox Millenial

JFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stir It Up View Post
Yes and a 100 gallon bladder is on the list of boat additions this winter along with new upholstery. We haven’t wanted to deal with the install of a quick connect fuel line hookup or a fuel transfer pump for the bladder. We have $150 worth of barrels and a $20 siphon pump that is made to fit the barrels so it was the cheapest and easiest option. Only takes us about 5 minutes per barrel to transfer the fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a pic of your siphon pump?
JFolm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2019, 05:37 PM   #22
Stir It Up
Registered Users-pm+

Stir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFolm View Post
Can you post a pic of your siphon pump?

This looks very very similar to the one we use. I buy the siphon pump from the same place I buy the barrels. I get them from a place off 146 south of Kemah.

https://www.amazon.com/TRDRUM30-Heav.../dp/B00APU2X2S

Stir It Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2019, 07:21 PM   #23
semipro
Registered Users-pm+

semipro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stir It Up View Post
We have hand cranked every swordfish this year on the Accurate Valiant 1000. They are amazing. They are so light that even the girls can easily fight a fish off the hip with out a belt. I have no doubt you will love the 800. I own 2 1000’s and plan to own 2 more in the next few months to use for trolling. They are also a dream for chunking for tuna and we have caught quite a few yellowfin on them. We also used them to pull amber jack and an 80# Warsaw off a rig a few months back. Let me know when you are ready and we can get you one ordered. You won’t be disappointed. Attachment 4452655Attachment 4452657

Thank You for the information,I ordered already 600N and 800N
I can't wait to try it
semipro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2019, 06:48 PM   #24
Stir It Up
Registered Users-pm+

Stir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to PirateStir It Up has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by semipro View Post
Thank You for the information,I ordered already 600N and 800N
I can't wait to try it

Either way that’s great. You are going to love them. I’m about to order a 500N for myself.

Stir It Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2019, 05:42 PM   #25
semipro
Registered Users-pm+

semipro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I had boss 870N and 600NN but Valiant 500N is my favorite so far.
semipro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message