Used Class A Motorhomes - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Camping out and RV Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2018, 09:44 AM   #1
ConTiki
Registered Users-pm+

ConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Used Class A Motorhomes

We are considering buying a used Class A Motorhome (26-32 ft. which is 2-4 years old and 20,000 or less miles. We see a lot for sale at the re-sale places PPL, RV Trader, etc. We need one which is absolutely no more than 11' - 6" high. (to fit in my building) There are many manufacturers out there- we are looking for which are the higher quality ones- I know this is very subjective. We will be towing a Jeep Wrangler. Any suggestions?
ConTiki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2018, 10:25 AM   #2
Floatin Doc
Registered Users-pm+

Floatin Doc has disabled reputation
I'm partial to Monaco because of their quality. I suggest that you go to PPL and look at all brands and then decide on what is best for your needs. Entegra also makes a nice coach. Also, the top end coaches made prior to 2008 had the best quality and workmanship. After 2008 a lot of poor quality was put on the market in an attempt to cut costs. Try to get the most horsepower that you can afford. In your size range, a Cummins ISL 425 would be my minimum.

Last edited by Floatin Doc; 02-12-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Floatin Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2018, 11:44 AM   #3
StinkBait
Registered Users-pm+

StinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to Pirate
I don't have much to add other than to let you know that most of PPL's prices are negotiable.
StinkBait is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2018, 10:33 PM   #4
ibtbone
John 3:16

ibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4

i think that 11-6 will be a challenge, my last one was almost 12 feet
i dont know it that helps, unless it does not have roof top ac units, i have seen "basement a\c systems" but on higher end units
ibtbone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2018, 01:47 PM   #5
redexpress
Registered Users-pm+

redexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirate
I was thinking Tiffin Allegro Breeze but it's 12 ft.
redexpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2018, 10:03 AM   #6
ConTiki
Registered Users-pm+

ConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerConTiki has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
You guys are right- I need more door height. I have 16' eve height so I have ordered a new 14' High x 16' wide roll up door which should expand my options greatly.
ConTiki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2018, 06:25 PM   #7
redexpress
Registered Users-pm+

redexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirate
That ought to open up your choices.
You want a gas or diesel?
redexpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2018, 10:20 PM   #8
ibtbone
John 3:16

ibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirateibtbone has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConTiki View Post
You guys are right- I need more door height. I have 16' eve height so I have ordered a new 14' High x 16' wide roll up door which should expand my options greatly.
you just fixed the problem!
endless options now
ibtbone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2018, 07:26 PM   #9
PathfinderHPS
Registered Users-pm+

PathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerPathfinderHPS has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...2BR-5001383599
PathfinderHPS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message