State Farm - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-15-2019, 07:16 AM   #11
mrsh978
Play Deep

mrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Piratemrsh978 has been promoted to Pirate
Had them for 30 years. Rates were way over priced , especially the last few years - had all the excuses for high rates / increases - shopped 4 other carriers and dropped SF after saving thousands . Gave them the chance to match - more arrogance . They lost 4 vehicles , 2 houses , 1 boat .
mrsh978 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2019, 05:40 PM   #12
Wolfie#2
Registered Users-pm+

Wolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to PirateWolfie#2 has been promoted to Pirate
Have been wit them since we started being required to have car insurance, Have had several claims with very little problems.Mrs Wolfie even had 3 claims on a car in 5 recent years. I'm stayin until they boot me out.
Wolfie#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2019, 07:00 AM   #13
awesum
Registered Users-pm+

awesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Been with them for 25 years. In 2004 I totaled a brand new sports car that was only 2 months old. It was my fault, single car accident. Then had the hail thing also and had a new roof put on about 3 years ago. Paid 100% both times. Based on my experience, I am sticking with them.
Yep. I had them for 20 years + .... all good.
awesum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2019, 09:58 PM   #14
Mowdy Ag
Registered Users-pm+

Mowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to PirateMowdy Ag has been promoted to Pirate
I have had State Farm insurance for 40 years with multiple claims on house(s) and car(s) in Texas and Louisiana - the latest for a $20,000 hail damage repair (all sheet metal except left front quarter panel and hood on a five month old BMW). I have had ZERO issues with any of the claims or continuation of service.

I will not be changing insurance because of something I read, posted by an unknown source, on the internet.

MA
Mowdy Ag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 06:29 AM   #15
Floatin Doc
Registered Users-pm+

Floatin Doc has disabled reputation
I had State Farm on all my vehicles and home for over 20 years with no claims. Last year a texting teenager rear ended me and totaled my car. She was ticketed for inattentive driving and paid a piddling fine. State Farm immediately notified me that they were dropping me when my renewal was due. Found another company at almost half the cost. Good riddance.
Floatin Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM   #16
23pathfinder
Registered Users-pm+

23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer23pathfinder has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Insurance loyalty is out the window. Great book called Delay, Deny, Defend. It's like the Kitchen Confidential of for the insurance industry. All bets are off and they LITERALLY could not care less about you since 2k.

I am 47 and have literally been with SF since I was 15. Haven't had a ticket in 15 years, claim in 12, 2 cars and boat and just cut my deductible in half, raised my coverage and dropped my monthly payment $112.
They asked why and I said "I've been with you over 30 years and don't think I see the loyalty benifit" and they said "we understand, sorry".

I ended up with Progressive but my/our agent was able to get me much less than I could get quoted online.

Call us at Pelican Insurance here in Webster/Clear Lake. We'll shop you around. Ask for Channelle

281-549-5214
23pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM   #17
ReedA1691
Registered Users-pm+

ReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to Pirate
I have been more than happy with State Farm for the 28 years I've had them. Started with renters' and auto insurance, but homeowners' & car for the last 25 years. Admittedly, I'm the perfect customer. No claims against the house, and the three claims on the car I was not at fault.
ReedA1691 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM   #18
tinman03
Lake Rat

tinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Pirate
I've changed Ins companies EVERY year for the last 10 years.Zero claims/no tickets...They will give you a good rate and ALWAYS increase it after year one hoping that you'll stay and not shop around.Gotten just like the cable companies...
Had an agent with Liberty Mutual once ask why I was dropping them.After I told him I didnt like the 25% increase he said no problem,call me back next year and I'll give you another great deal like before.
tinman03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM   #19
LDBuckslayer
Registered Users-pm+

LDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of GunnerLDBuckslayer has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Unless they recently changed State Farm will not write a home owners policy in any coastal county in Texas. I had Allstate for years and they kept going up every year. Changed to Farmers and bought more coverage for about half what I was paying Allstate. No problem yet.
LDBuckslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message