2019 Texas Red Snapper Roundup - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 01-25-2019, 07:55 AM   #31
sabotage
"You caught it, you get it off!"

sabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Will there be a minimum age requirement for the youth anglers? I have a 12 yr. old and two 11 yr. old's that can get down on some snapper fishing, and they are all ready versed in the "my bait is bigger than your fish" mentality. This will be the first of many fishing tournaments they will be in hopefully. I fear for the 2 boys' sanity if the girl out fishes them,,, again... The last trip was just brutal!!!! Good times!
sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2019, 01:50 PM   #32
whos your daddy

whos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage View Post
Will there be a minimum age requirement for the youth anglers? I have a 12 yr. old and two 11 yr. old's that can get down on some snapper fishing, and they are all ready versed in the "my bait is bigger than your fish" mentality. This will be the first of many fishing tournaments they will be in hopefully. I fear for the 2 boys' sanity if the girl out fishes them,,, again... The last trip was just brutal!!!! Good times!
Man that’s good stuff brother....... the junior angler is any angler that is under the age of 16. Let them kids have at it and catch some big ones !
whos your daddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2019, 07:10 PM   #33
MLBB
Registered Users-pm+

MLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by whos your daddy View Post
Get a different job !! Lol
Or call in sick
Attached Images

MLBB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2019, 07:47 PM   #34
Fish to Hunt
Registered Users-pm+

Fish to Hunt is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
cant wait
Fish to Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2019, 09:25 AM   #35
whos your daddy

whos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Pirate
Of anyone needs a brochure emailed or mailed to them, please send me a message.
Attached Images

Old 05-06-2019, 03:04 PM   #36
whos your daddy

snapper

Will be here before you know it.

Open class division

25ft and under boat division

Lady Division

Junior Angler Division

Leave from any Texas Port !

Gonna be a fun tournament .......
Old 05-06-2019, 10:36 PM   #37
AHL_1901
Registered Users-pm+

AHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to PirateAHL_1901 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by whos your daddy View Post
Will be here before you know it.

Open class division

25ft and under boat division

Lady Division

Junior Angler Division

Leave from any Texas Port !

Gonna be a fun tournament .......

Sorry the picture of the rules is blurry when I try and view it. Can you send link to a version that’s viewable? Maybe it’s just my phone.

So we could leave from Port A and then come weight in via truck in matty or scales in each port? Again just can’t read the rules but if we can fish our port were in.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
AHL_1901 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 10:11 AM   #38
whos your daddy

Sorry it’s blurry.

All fish brought to the scales have to be weighed in by boat at the Crab Trap Restaurant on Candy Creek.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:38 PM   #39
c1
Registered Users-pm+

c1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Piratec1 has been promoted to Pirate
I’m looking for a boat that my 25 year old son can fish on for the upcoming red snapper tournament. If anyone is looking for another fisherman, please pm me with details. I can also offer some coordinates and advice if wanted.
c1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2019, 10:19 AM   #40
Texans1
Registered Users-pm+

Texans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1 View Post
I’m looking for a boat that my 25 year old son can fish on for the upcoming red snapper tournament. If anyone is looking for another fisherman, please pm me with details. I can also offer some coordinates and advice if wanted.
Forecast is looking SPORTY for next weekend but then again it's just a prediction.
Texans1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message