$25 bucks of $100 at Dicks - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2019, 10:36 AM   #1
curtisd
fishgarage.com

curtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunnercurtisd has been promote to Gunner
newdollar $25 bucks of $100 at Dicks

I got this after signing my boy up for baseball, figured I would share it. I have attached it, you can print it out, not sure if they can scan a phone.
Attached Images

curtisd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2019, 11:02 AM   #2
al_carl
Registered Users-pm+

al_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirateal_carl has been promoted to Pirate
That's $80 more than I ever plan on giving to those Dick's.
al_carl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2019, 11:05 AM   #3
Bayoutalker
Registered Users-pm+

Bayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_carl View Post
Same here!

Cliff
Bayoutalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2019, 03:04 PM   #4
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:

Same here but OP thanks for sharing it, appreciate it.

TH
Old 01-18-2019, 03:18 PM   #5
4 Ever-Fish N
Registered Users-pm+

4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate
It appears they've reduced the discount to $20.
4 Ever-Fish N is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2019, 06:18 PM   #6
dk2429
Jeremiah 29:11

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
I dont do business with Dicks... If someone's 18 and wants to buy an AR or shotgun, they have a right to.
dk2429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2019, 07:35 AM   #7
Skavatar
Registered Users-pm+

Skavatar has disabled reputation
even before they went Anti-2nd Amendment, i hardly bought anything there b/c they were overpriced. When they opened the new store in Katy a few years ago they sent out coupons. I went and shopped around for about an hour for ammo and fishing gear, but left w/o buying anything b/c even with the coupon their stuff was more expensive than most other places. The few items i have bought from them were clearance items.

#MolonLabe
Skavatar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message