ya might like this eye candy ?? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2019, 08:04 PM   #1
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
ya might like this eye candy ??

these are the vipers i talk about ,they are painted by a crafter who does this for rod builder's he uses air brush automotive paint then clear seals over the rod ,these are just some examples of colors .
if you like contact me for more on these .
stix
Attached Images

Advertisement

Old 02-26-2019, 03:38 AM   #2
hans_on1
Registered Users-pm+

hans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehans_on1 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
That’s sweet! I wonder what kind of paint you would use? Thanks for the pics this is something I may try on one of my beater rods to test it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hans_on1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2019, 08:04 AM   #3
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
i do not paint myself but i under stand a quality can spray of auto paint done indoors after a rod is sanded & primed can be done ,you tube has some good video's on this ,might want to give it as try .
my self when i was in my early family years me & a buddy bought junker autos for $200 or around that cleaned them up fixed the rough spots & i learned to use a spray gun so we used his dads gas station bay after closing at night to create a $600 dollar car made a few bucks & i got reasonably good with learning the how to make the paint flow even tried a little custom stuff ""of course""??
stix
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2019, 09:07 AM   #4
Csafisher
Waiting on duck season...

Csafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to PirateCsafisher has been promoted to Pirate
Those are pretty good looking
Csafisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message